BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Gursimran D.
San Pedro, CA
This sponge is excellent for cleaning dried on stains on pots, pans, etc. It is also very helpful when cleaning tough surfaces such as the stove, microwave, or counter tops. The sponges last a while, but do need to be replaces every month or so depending on what you choose to use the sponge for.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala
le doy cinco estrellas porque la verdad me gustan mucho porque duran cantidad, ademas son suaves y le quitan lo sucio a los trastes así que me gusta bastante, es económico y fácil de encontrar aparte como ya dije dura bastante tiempo y eso es muy bueno.
Cassia L.
The Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is one of those products that are so dependable that I keep in stock in my cleaning cupboard, it's a must for clean pots and pans and even though it is the heavy duty it is gentle enough that I use it on plates and glassware.
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe, AL
True to it's name. It can clean and scrub tough dirt. Just be careful in using it on delicate surfaces as it does scratch. It Price is pretty good. It lasts a long time and doesn't wear easily.
Chelsea D.
These sponges last quite a bit of time before having to throw it out. The price isn't that bad, and since they do last longer then other brands, the slight increase in price is worth it. I buy this at Zehrs usually. I would recommend this to others.
guadalupe v.
These Sponges are a must have at home!! They really do the job!! The jumbo pack is the best so you don't have to keeping going for more. They clean well and last. However, they do get old and have to be switched!!
Mayra G.
They are durable, allowing you to always be one of the first choices, its value is high but it is very good, it eliminates everything easier and lasts longer than others, ideal for difficult cleaning surfaces as it will do a very good job!
Dudly C.
Is incredible because its duration is acceptable and doesn't damage surfaces, I usually buy them in Price smart so I recommend it Both for tableware and for stained surfaces (don't use the green part to teflon)
Lisa P.
Macon, GA
I use this product when my dish towel or dish washer doesn't get the hard spots off this is my go to person it gets the job done fast an with out any more extra soaks needed to take off the extra product
Janet C.
Lutes Mountain, NB
I buy SBS Sponges on a regular basis, I love the way they work when they are very new but find the lasting power of these sponges do not last very long.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?