BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Stacey P.
These sponges work extremely well! The scrubbing side is really durable and makes tough stains easy to remove. They are really well priced. I bought mine at no frills. I would recommend these to others.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Good sponge for many different purposes. It doesn't really have a scent in my opinion... for washing dishes it was great, worked like a charm! I also used it for tiles in the washroom and on those it also worked wonders. The only downfall about this product is that I've only found packages of 1 or 2 around where I live! I'd love to find one that has 10 or something. Even if it's a little more expensive it'd be worth it!
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
They are good fibers, I use them mainly for things more difficult to clean, like the stove or the bathroom. They clean very well, the only thing is that I would like them to be a little thicker, since they are very thin, and give off some product when used. They are very economical so I recommend them.
Rain S.
These sponges are great! I only use sponges to clean my dishes as I feel it does a much better job and cleans them very well. This brand makes amazing sponges and they work really well! They also last me a while I can use the same one for about a week before it goes musty.
Lulu B.
these suckers are the only thing that would get the scum out of my most recent share house. The shower had 6 years of built up feet and mould marks that permanently stained the floor and lower walls. that was until I moved in and scrubbed it within an itch of its claw feet. Would i buy it again? pfft F*** yes !
Marie L.
Caledonia, Ontario
Awesome and long lasting sponge.
You can pick these up at just about any store and the price is right. I always have a bunch of them on hand.
These sponges aren't just for the kitchen sink - use them everywhere.
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
These clean good and last a good amount of time. I like that i can use these on gentle dishes as well as tough jobs. Only thing is you have to be sure to always rinse well when done or they will get stinky easily.
Camille D.
It is a nice cleaning sponge, I use it mainly to clean dishes and it is very effective! It gets rid of every tiniest bit of dirt. However I find it quite gross how it accumulates the food I have to change it quite often.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to brand for sponges. Before, I would always buy the dollar store sponges, but they barely last long at all. These are made to last. I love how you have the option of choosing between a scrubbing sponge on one side and a normal sponge on the other. Will definitely buy this again.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I have only ever bought these scrubbles. I think they last the longest and with a quick 3 minute blast in the microwave not only do you kill anything on them you also prep your microwave for an easy clean! I recommend these to everyone who hates to scrub and scrub. These do the work for you!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?