Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Andrea M.
Great sponges and there cheap normally buy them in bulk at target or sams they do the job just to clean dishes
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
These are really great for scrubbing pots and pans. They get almost all of the leftover food off of my dishes.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
This sponge is sturdy and tough. It goes a long way before having to toss it in the trash. I always but these.
Hailey L.
Scrubs and cleans so good! Leaves minimal residue! I love this product and recommend it so highly! Go buy asap!
Jade J.
I usually buy these. I mean they do the job. But they don't last long. I've gotten 2 months out of one sponge..
Yadira B.
Love this sponge. This is what I use for my bathroom and it leaves it so white and clean . It lasts a while too
Gabrielle J.
Can't go wrong. It's a must have for any kitchen. Doesn't scratch or damage any of your dishes. Great price.
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these sponges. They work for dishes, counters, floors, the shower, wheels and everything in between.
Danielle F.
Oaklyn, NJ
We like to fry the crap out of everything so something to make it easier on our elbows is always appreciated.
David Q.
Orlando, FL
My girlfriend uses this product and she likes it. I mean it leaves all the dishes clean and at a good value.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?