BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kishia B.
Chapmanville, WV
Love these. I use them all of the time. They are cheap and get the job done.
Kristen M.
Inola, OK
I used this on a cookie sheet that was gross and it cleaned it off so quickly
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
Gets the grime off all my dishes. I think this is the best brand of sponges.
Christina S.
Norman, OK
Good sponge but after a couple of uses gets smelly and needs to be replaced.
Kelly S.
I'll be honest, all sponges work about the same so this one works perfectly
Jindee S.
My everyday sponge! This is one tough sponge! Holds dish washing soap well!
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I love these sponges but I do wish that they lasted longer than a few days!
Fariya T.
Rawalpindi
Best one! Soaks up beautifully, no mess! Good for kitchen or bathroom use. Buy it from HyperStar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan every time. Not too pricey and so much better than the cheap ones. Recommend to everyone who is a clean freak.
Stacey P.
These sponges work extremely well! The scrubbing side is really durable and makes tough stains easy to remove. They are really well priced. I bought mine at no frills. I would recommend these to others.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Good sponge for many different purposes. It doesn't really have a scent in my opinion... for washing dishes it was great, worked like a charm! I also used it for tiles in the washroom and on those it also worked wonders. The only downfall about this product is that I've only found packages of 1 or 2 around where I live! I'd love to find one that has 10 or something. Even if it's a little more expensive it'd be worth it!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?