Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sponges because are cheap and has a durable long life. I always buy this scotch scrub sponges
Bailey S.
This sponge was alright. After a few times of using it it began to wear down. But it would buy it again.
Is a super multifunctional sponge! Has a soft cleaning area, and a bright area for very difficult stains!
colleen c.
I like this product because it cleans at my pots and pans very very nicely why don't barely have to scrub
diana v.
wasco, CA
I like these sponges because it lastes longer than some other ones and it has a side you can use on pots
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these they really take the things I need off dishes , countertops,etc... I will purchase again.
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets all the left on dry food off! Does good on hard water stains as well. And doesn’t scratch the sink
Works well on grease. With a little scrubbing your dishes will be clean. I recommend this to everyone.
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great sponge. I wish it wore out faster so I'd remember I need to change out my bacteria-ey sponge ;p.
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
Removes stubborn stains well AMD leaves no scratches. Durability is excellent and washes out very well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?