BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for scrubbing dishes and just getting off all the dirtiness and beaned stuff!!!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
This is my go to sponge. I have like dozens of these on standby. they are affordable.
Kat Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The brand that I always use. Very strong and lasts a long time. Would recommend it.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL
Really effective in removing dirt and grease on dishes and pans I buy these in bulk
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Pretty good scour pads. nothing fancy or special. but they work well enough for me.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
I like to use these for cleaning the bathrooms. But I wish they lasted a lot longer
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I literally clean everything with these. They have multi uses and are quite durable
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
It's good does the job on cleaning the dishes nothing special about it . It's okay
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
This is a good sponge but nothing to extra special, needs to be replaced often.
MAYE J.
Es excelente en el trabajo duro con las casuelas grasosas jejeje recommendado 100%
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?