Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
patricia m.
manorville
These sponges are great gets out tough specs on dishes with minimal effort affordable just replace it after a few weeks
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
Scotch brite scrub heavy duty is usually the sponge I use. I buy them at Costco because the bulk is such a great value
Gina L.
I won't do dishes without my scotch brite. Very durable, and help to get rid of the baked on foods on my pots and pans
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these sponges for the dishes I need to hand wash!! Love that these sponges are very durable and last a long time!
Jesica P.
This heavy duty sponge helps me scratch off those pesty stains on the bottoms of my pots and pans even days later.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
These sponges do a great job of cleaning my dishes and whatever in my house I need to be cleaned. I have no complaints.
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
Always have these on hand. Great sponge to use on a baking dish. Not good for pots or pans. Don’t want to scratch them.
shelly p.
Tuscola, IL
Great product and deep cleans with a little power behind the scrubbing! I always buy these and will continue to do so!
Faviola V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone has these in your kitchen especially if youre mexican cause our mommas only used these and they the top notch
Chelsea T.
I love these. They are great for scrubbing or simply jist gets you dishes clean. The scrubby side really does it's job.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back