Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
I love this sponge in particular because it has a great scrubber on it to clean really well.
Great product to clean pots and pans and then I just throw it in the dishwasher to disinfect
Dana D.
Clayton, CA
It's a sponge and I feel like they honestly all work the same, nothing special, but not bad.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
Great sponge and gets the job done. Not much else to say. It does exactly what it should do.
E B.
Dauphin, PA
Removed tough stains and doesn't fall apart easily.
It has a good texture and soaks up well.
Allison H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! I can use them over and over and they get the tough stick on food out.
rene s.
Best out there as far as I know. Gets ya dishes clean and sparkly. Cheap too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morena H.
Las Vegas
We like these heavy duty sponges because they work very good and make it a lot easier for us
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This sponge works great for cleaning dishes or scrubbing the floor or even really dirty shoes
Yuannie A.
In our house, we use it even to wash our crystal windows. Is very effective and is not harsh.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?