BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for scrubbing dishes and just getting off all the dirtiness and beaned stuff!!!
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Like these sponges, affordable and really gets things nice and clean! Would recommend
Jessica B.
Use this product everyday. Just same as any other sponge. Does last a very long time.
cristina t.
I like these use a couple times and toss . they are cheap too ! don't hurt the wallet
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
This is my go to sponge. I have like dozens of these on standby. they are affordable.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I literally clean everything with these. They have multi uses and are quite durable
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Pretty good scour pads. nothing fancy or special. but they work well enough for me.
Kat Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The brand that I always use. Very strong and lasts a long time. Would recommend it.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL
Really effective in removing dirt and grease on dishes and pans I buy these in bulk
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
It's good does the job on cleaning the dishes nothing special about it . It's okay
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?