BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Danielle V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these for heavy scrubbing. I use on dishes, carpet clean ups, flooring, in vehicles... multi purpose and a great product.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Typically use these for bathroom cleaning. Helps to have the scrub side for tough areas. Cheap and can find at any local store.
Ariana B.
This is my favorite sponge because I really feel like it gives a really good clean. You can really scrub and get the grime off
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
Its very good for the burnt food and greasy pots and the stove top. I use it with ajax soap and its gone very effective sponge.
Chelsea H.
For hard food stuck on it comes off with any effort. I always keep a package stocked up in my house for all my cleaning needs.
Morgan R.
Guymon, OK
Work so amazingly on stuck on food and doesn't tear when you are scrubbing dishes. One of my favorite tools when washing dishes
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the sponges I've used for over 20 years. They hold up, don't seem to get that weird smell, and clean everything well.
Yesenia F.
Tampa
I love the Scot-Brite heavy duty pads they work great on my pots and pans that have heavy build ups I buy mine in packs of 3...
Kara K.
Westville, IN
I'm a deep cleaner and nothing beats scotch Brits scrubs. I use one to clean my showers and it works great in the bathroom also
Aubre P.
They work well when they’re brand new for scrubbing off food, but once they’ve been used a few times, it doesn’t work as well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's