BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Use this sponge on a daily basis. It works great and does exactly what it's intended for.
Brigette A.
Los Angeles, CA
Scrubs everything off the dishes for a nice smooth clean look. After wash looks brand new
Danielle E.
Nothing special but don't fall apart with scrubbing like any cheaper brands. Scrubs well!
Ashley H.
Madera, CA
Works great on all surfaces. Used for my counters sinks, shower/bath and even the towel
Dominique T.
Go to sponges for cleaning the dishes. I don't have much to say about them. Work great.
Briana  W.
Huntington, WV
We always have these on hand. We use them for all household cleaning, not just dishes!
Keila H.
West Jordan, UT
This are really soft and you can use any side you want, depends on what you are washing
Sarah V.
Love these little guys, they are good and get my dishes clean. I always buy this brand.
Regina J.
Nashville, TN
We use this sponge everyday. It is absolutely awesome. It's great on our pots and pans.
Katie F.
Lennon, Mi
I have to have these sponges in my home. I hate cleaning and these help me out so much
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?