Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
These are awesome and make stuck on mess a breeze to clean! We buy this each and every time we need sponges
Grace B.
Wichita, KS
Lol- a regular sponge.... green side is better because it doesn't scratch, but takes off gritty residue :)
Gema W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like the fact I can get these for cheap. They work great. You can even use them for kids arts and crafts
Merlyn C.
Esta es la mejor marca de esponjas que pueda haber, limpia muy bien los platos, y tiene una larga duracion.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
Can't go wrong with this sponge. It's a classic. Gets the bad stuff off, yet gentle enough for nonstick.
colleen c.
I like this product because it cleans at my pots and pans very very nicely why don't barely have to scrub
Sharissa A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love myself a good scrubber for dishes. This scrubs and is soft enough doesn't scratch the pits or pans.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA
Love thes e sponges they aren't to roughy but get the hard dishes clean can use both sides and don't rip
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is our go-to sponge. I like that it's heavy duty so it doesn't fall apart after a week of using it.
Megan J.
Sterling Heights, MI
Love scotch brute sponges last a long time. I clean them every week on the dishwasher then use them again
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?