BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kailee P.
Victorville, CA
Sponges I feel all work the same . They clean well I don't really have a favorite brand
Kathy N.
I always use this brand to scrub the dishes. It works best and always get the job done.
Vanessa C.
Long beach , CA
They get the job done but they don't last too long. They start Falling apart too soon.
Dominique T.
Go to sponges for cleaning the dishes. I don't have much to say about them. Work great.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
Sponges are great. They get the job done well. Gently, but tough enough to remove gunk.
Briana  W.
Huntington, WV
We always have these on hand. We use them for all household cleaning, not just dishes!
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
I use these on everything. This is a must in my house. They are good value very cheap.
Keila H.
West Jordan, UT
This are really soft and you can use any side you want, depends on what you are washing
Wendy D.
White Plains, NY
Good and sturdy cleaning sponge. Doesn't fall apart like some other heavy duty sponges.
Sarah V.
Love these little guys, they are good and get my dishes clean. I always buy this brand.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?