Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brenda O.
Homestead, FL
I like it , I use for crean my bathroom all weeks and he looks clean he is heavy duty but do not scratch muy bath tuve
shelly p.
Tuscola, IL
Great product and deep cleans with a little power behind the scrubbing! I always buy these and will continue to do so!
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
Scotch brite scrub heavy duty is usually the sponge I use. I buy them at Costco because the bulk is such a great value
Lindsay G.
This sponges are affordable, but they seem to break down quickly. I quickly throw them away when I am done using them.
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
We use these from time to time to clean & they do a great job and scrubbing things. They are affordable & easy to use.
Roxanna G.
I love these sponges. They clean dishes very well. I also use it to clean my stove and it works great. would recommend.
maja m.
The best sponge out there. Heavy duty yet gentle. Long lasting and I love that it lasts long and doesn't absorb smells.
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is my favorite sponge. The name heavy duty fits it well. I wash all dishes by hand & this lasts for a few months.
Gina L.
I won't do dishes without my scotch brite. Very durable, and help to get rid of the baked on foods on my pots and pans
Wendy L.
Salem
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only sponge i use. Works well. Very strong. Doesnt rip fast. Hold soup in great too. No complaints at all.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?