BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Sara S.
Laredo, TX
Gets down to the dirty business! And does not scratch my pots and pans :) two thumbs up!
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Washes dishes nicely and is nice to hold. Best brand of sponges that I have tried so far
Ana C.
Tempe
I like this heavy duty sponge they work so good I have like 3 package I highly recommend
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
This sponge is like the average sponge. It does its job. It's great for scrubbing thing.
Danielle E.
Nothing special but don't fall apart with scrubbing like any cheaper brands. Scrubs well!
Brigette A.
Los Angeles, CA
Scrubs everything off the dishes for a nice smooth clean look. After wash looks brand new
Ashley H.
Madera, CA
Works great on all surfaces. Used for my counters sinks, shower/bath and even the towel
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this sponge gets everything on the pans super fast without me needed to scrub hard
Kim H.
It works without scratching, however, food gets stuck on the scrub side of the sponge.
Kacey F.
My mom bought me these and they are pretty good at scrubbing but they don't last long.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?