Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kayla L.
I love using this sponge because it gets hard stuck on food right off in a flash. It's the only sponge I use for my dishes.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite sponges. They work really well and also last a super long time. Wish they had prettier colors though.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
K P.
Orlando, FL
These sponges work well when washing dishes. They hold onto the soap and they do not fall apart as easily as other brands.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite sponge. I use it all over my house for all my cleaning needs. They are efficient and last a long time.
Paige P.
I love sponges with a rough scrubby side. They get tough foods off easily but are still gentle on the dishes or appliances.
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Another product I am not too picky about. Cleans what I need it to very nicely. Usually can find coupons for them as well.
Darcie J.
I love these sponges! Works well for so many household cleaning jobs. I’ve tried other sponges and they just don’t compare.
lacey d.
Athens, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponge. I use them to clean my shower and bath tub. The scrubbing side is great for getting build up off
Angelina A.
Highland , CA
These are the only sponges i use to wash my dishes and they are amazing they last a while if you take proper care of them
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back