BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Gets the job done. very good for scrubbing sinks and floors. We scrub doors and tubs too.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This sponge works well on kitchen messes and sometimes I also use on tough spots on pans
Shelly C.
Milford, MA
The scrubber side works really well on these sponges. They're the only sponges I buy/use.
yesenia a.
I use this for like in pans to remove heavy duty i really love this amazing Scotch brite
Nichole S.
Albertville, AL
I love these sponges. They're the perfect size and they work so well on my nonstick pans.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Use this sponge on a daily basis. It works great and does exactly what it's intended for.
Daizi P.
GETS ALL THE FOOD OFF ! Touch sponge and last a long time ! These are my go to sponges !
Alicia H.
Always have these for dishes. It help with those tough stains that don't Come off easily
Denise D.
Elizabeth City, NC
I use different ones but I like this one for my pots and pans, it seems to do the trick.
Rachel G.
I love using these daily to wash my dishes along with wiping down my counters and walls.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?