BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Desirae S.
I Use scotch Brite for my dishes for years and I love it because it makes washing the dishes and scrubbing them easy. Plus it lasts long
Rikki S.
Pearl, MS
Our go to sponge brand for cleaning because they make cleaning tough spots easy and don't tear up quickly like other sponges we've used!
Alana E.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch Brite is my best choice in sponges. Where a lot of sponges don't last anymore than a week at best, scotchbrite outlasts them all.
Jennifer r.
Best sponges out there for your money. Be careful on stainless steel though. You will scratch ithat if you use the green scrubbies side.
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
A staple in my household! I can’t imagine washing dishes without these sponges! They last such a long time and are super cost effective!
Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
I always buy the heavy duty sponge because I scrub my pots and pans like crazy and it works. I would totally recommend it. Very effective
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
It gets all the dried on food off with no problems I really like this sponge it doesn't fall apart easily like other sponges I've tried.
Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I never use other brands scotch brite is amazing it even gets those tough grease stains out of pans with out having to scrub your arm off
Cintia d.
Santa Cruz
I always get the heavy duty sponges because I was a lot of dished and they are good for the price last me a fair amount of time as well.
Kristie T.
Cleans out the tough stains that end up on pots or pans after cooking. I can count on these sponges to do the work and clean out the mess
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?