BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Morena H.
Las Vegas
We like these heavy duty sponges because they work very good and make it a lot easier for us
Erin C.
Lakewood, OH
I always have some of these on hand for the tough jobs. They are strong and last a long time
Yuannie A.
In our house, we use it even to wash our crystal windows. Is very effective and is not harsh.
rene s.
Best out there as far as I know. Gets ya dishes clean and sparkly. Cheap too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allison H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! I can use them over and over and they get the tough stick on food out.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
I love this sponge in particular because it has a great scrubber on it to clean really well.
Emily K.
Cordova , AL
Works great to get off dried on food or after baking it gets the burnt parts off of the pan
Amairany S.
Tracy, CA
Its a good sponge to wash your dishes with it gets all of the stains out from pans and pots
Jessi T.
Coolville
A sponge is a spray meg I guess. They do hold up ok and seem to be alright with the smell.
ramella c.
These last a super long time and don't harbor a funky
Smell. This is my go to sponge brand.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?