Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This sponge is the maximum, it helps me to remove the fat from the first attempt and does not damage the material of my pots
Wendi T.
This scrub sponge works well and lasts longer. I am confident that I am getting my money's worth with this scrubbing sponge!
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC
Gets the toughest spots on your dishes off. Never scratches or anything like that. Using this makes washing the dishes easy.
Liz T.
Bryn Mawr, PA
A go to in my house for doing the dishes. It scrubs well and holds a good lather so I don't wind up wasting soap. I love it.
Brittany R.
Corp Christi, TX
Doesn't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I love the back side when I have baked on food it always breaks it down fast:
Kristin P.
Love using this to scrub tough dry food on my stove and in the oven. It gets the job done without me having to work so hard!
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
The best, longest lasting sponges imo. I've used alotttt of different sponges but scotchbright is just totally the way to go!
Kim A.
I really wanted to like this kind, but within the week, the green scratch pad peeled away from the sponge and it was useless!
Heaven C.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice product. Low price. Lasts for many, many uses. Easy to keep clean and smell free. Comes in different styles and colors.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
Love using these on my non stick pan as I can not use a steal scrubber. I do have to use more elbow grease but it's worth it
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back