BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Brittany F.
It's cheap and nice to have. It cleans the dishes well And get all the gunk off so it works fine
Charissa F.
They get the job done nothing super special over other brands with similar design and materials
Katerina S.
Woodbury, NJ
This sponge is awesome for getting tough stains out. It truly is heavy duty as the name states
MJ P.
These scrub pads do a great job on my sinks. The price is reasonable and they last a long time.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I always use these to Wash my dishes there great I Will always buy these really recommend them
Rachael H.
Usually the brand of sponge I buy. It lasts a long time and is cheap. Don't have any complaints
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA
This product cleans the dishes well and the sponge lasts a long time and doesn't tear too fast.
Nichole C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really like these sponges. They clean very well. Good for everyday cleaning. Very effective.
Kasandra P.
Really removes stuck on food and leaves dishes really clean without having to struggle so much
Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
It helps me very well remove the dirty dishes is super easy to use and lasts much before damage
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?