Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
maja m.
The best sponge out there. Heavy duty yet gentle. Long lasting and I love that it lasts long and doesn't absorb smells.
Gina L.
I won't do dishes without my scotch brite. Very durable, and help to get rid of the baked on foods on my pots and pans
Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
Always have these on hand. Great sponge to use on a baking dish. Not good for pots or pans. Don’t want to scratch them.
Lindsay G.
This sponges are affordable, but they seem to break down quickly. I quickly throw them away when I am done using them.
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
My go to for all types of dishes !affordable and durable, easy to use and has a rough side and a smooth side for glass
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Awsome sponge for those hard baked on stained that a regular dish rag won’t remove but won’t scratch your pots and pans
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
Scotch brite scrub heavy duty is usually the sponge I use. I buy them at Costco because the bulk is such a great value
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these sponges for the dishes I need to hand wash!! Love that these sponges are very durable and last a long time!
Jennifer A.
Center Point, TX
This sponge always gets my dishes clean with limited scrubbing required and I always get more than two uses out of it!
patricia m.
manorville
These sponges are great gets out tough specs on dishes with minimal effort affordable just replace it after a few weeks
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?