BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Natassja G.
Upland, CA
These sponges last a long time and don't fall apart as fast as other brands. Heavy duty for sure!
Robin N.
Maryland
My favorite sponges I have bought these for years and they are the best basic sponges available.
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
We never use any other brand. Tough for scrubbing but not scratching our pans!! Such durability.
Sheila J.
HARRISON, AR
These are tough and perfect for cleaning bathtubs and nasty stuck on food. The price is perfect!
Kasandra P.
Really removes stuck on food and leaves dishes really clean without having to struggle so much
Katerina S.
Woodbury, NJ
This sponge is awesome for getting tough stains out. It truly is heavy duty as the name states
Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
It helps me very well remove the dirty dishes is super easy to use and lasts much before damage
Nichole C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really like these sponges. They clean very well. Good for everyday cleaning. Very effective.
Lachina J.
They come in handy, but a little bit of sponge comes off when cleaning. Call it a minor shed .
Rachael H.
Usually the brand of sponge I buy. It lasts a long time and is cheap. Don't have any complaints
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?