BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
Love these heavy duty sponges. They seem to get everything off my dishes without scrubbing too hard
Natasha P.
Syracuse, NY
Heavy duty means nice and clean. No questioning the cleanliness of my dishes. Easy clean every time
valerie m.
Work very well last a long time before dissinigrating the green side is good for food stuck on pots
Emily D.
Council Blfs, IA
I use these sponges to clean my bathroom.. they are heavy duty and clean everything well with soap
Tanna S.
Rochester, NY
These are the only sponges we use! They never fail to get all my dishes and counters totally clean
David G.
Chandler
Very good sponge that does a great job on all types of cookery. Easy to keep clean and smells good.
Sheila J.
HARRISON, AR
These are tough and perfect for cleaning bathtubs and nasty stuck on food. The price is perfect!
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
We never use any other brand. Tough for scrubbing but not scratching our pans!! Such durability.
Niki N.
Brighton, MA
These are my go to sponges. I've always used them and they work great and don't break down easily
Paula G.
This sponge works great. It helps get tough stuff off dishes. It's a good brand and I'd buy more
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?