BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Rikki T.
Fremont , NE
Cheap but work great for my fiancé and I! We use sponges for everything cleaning. From dishes to washing walls and counters and appliances!
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I think it's a bit expensive but it does help remove tough, baked on foods. The scrubbing side does last a little longer than other brands.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
The only sponges I care to buy anymore! They are cheap and tend to hold up and do the job 10x better then any fancy sponge I’ve ever bought
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I love this one a lot very tuff and last a while longer than a sponge scrub i can tell you that much I definitely recommend this product!!
Jazmin H.
To me i feel all sponges work as well as any other. I just choose this brand because its the only one i see at Walmart. Works really great.
Kayla M.
100 lamm st lucama nc
This sponge really holds up to all my needs of doing dishes or needing to scrub. Price is really good and the sponge hold up and last too.
Donna C.
Mechanicsburg
The only scrubby I’ll buy and use. Good for any tuff housework you may have to do! Inexpensive and the pads are big enough to cut in half.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Nice sponge. Gets the grime and the gunk of pots pretty well! Holds up over time. Affordable pricing. Couldn't ask for more from a sponge!
Caycee C.
San Augustine, TX
Works well, holds up to use, cleaning in the dishwasher, and being zapped in the microwave. Does fray up a bit after excessive use though.
Gao M.
My family's all time favorite sponges. They aren't really picky when it comes to sponges but this would always be the first one the grab
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?