BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Andrea M.
Es muy buena esponja limpia muy bien y dura más tiempo que otras que se rompen al poco tiempo de uso
Jenifer V.
Scrubs the crap right off and get in tight spaces. My favorite part of dishes is a brand new sponge.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Crazy cheap, Gets the job done, and most of the time, I don't have to soak my pans to get them clean.
Nicole G.
Virginia Beach
This is the only sponge i use. If i have something tough to scrub these are my go to.works very well
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
These are long lasting and work great. Super amazing job. I always pick these up when I get a chance
valerie m.
Work very well last a long time before dissinigrating the green side is good for food stuck on pots
David G.
Chandler
Very good sponge that does a great job on all types of cookery. Easy to keep clean and smells good.
Paige U.
Bremen, GA
Use these at work and at home one of the best sponges I've ever used. Recommend them all the time.
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
Love these heavy duty sponges. They seem to get everything off my dishes without scrubbing too hard
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great sponge but be careful when cleaning sharp items. Easy to use but will have to replace often.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?