Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Tylisa C.
My mother uses these sponges and i must say they last a pretty long time very durable. I would definitely use these sponges again
Jasmine T.
I've never really strayed from this sponge since I was at home. My mom had it so I've always used it. It's not expensive either.
Serena D.
Maryland Heights
This product changed my life...it scrubs away even the clingiest dirt...i don't have to buy the steel one...this does it's job...
Alexis L.
Love the price, and the results of how clean my dishes are after each wash. I however do change my dish scrubs every two weeks.
Briana V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only sponge I use at home. I use one in the kitchen for my dishes and stove and another one to clean tough bathroom messes
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Typically use these for bathroom cleaning. Helps to have the scrub side for tough areas. Cheap and can find at any local store.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Like the heavy duty sponges, only downfall is they tend to stink after awhile, I normally buy the 6 pack.. These have no scent.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ
These sponges definitely do their job. They clean off heavy stains and are affordable. Definitely fit in with the competitors.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the sponges I've used for over 20 years. They hold up, don't seem to get that weird smell, and clean everything well.
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
I always go to scotch Brite for my sponges and this is one of my favorite products. It is really great for dishes or cleaning!!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back