BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kassi H.
Chambersburg, PA
Great sponge. Never have any issues with food being left on the dishes. The scrubbing part is great.
Nicole G.
Virginia Beach
This is the only sponge i use. If i have something tough to scrub these are my go to.works very well
Jetzabel A.
Fontana, CA
Always leaves my dishes clean. Never fails me to help me scrub my dishes right. Wouldn't change them
Clarissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom loves her clean dishes. She gets these and they have always worked. Good sponge, clean dishes
Jeanine R.
Ozone Park, NY
Cleans the areas that are hard to get to on any dish and does not scrape my non stick pots and pans.
Ashley B.
Butler, PA
I use these for all my tough scrubbing needs. They work great on the stove and oven, and everything.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Crazy cheap, Gets the job done, and most of the time, I don't have to soak my pans to get them clean.
Nicole P.
Avon
Own a cleaning company and myself along with my employees love this and how they work. Scratch free!
Jenifer V.
Scrubs the crap right off and get in tight spaces. My favorite part of dishes is a brand new sponge.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
These work great. They are affordable and heavy duty. I got mine from Walmart. I highly suggest them.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?