Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I always buy Scotch Brite sponges for my dishes. We always buy the big package because I don't like to run out of them. They do the job really great. I strongly recommend this product. They are no expensive at all.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
I have used this brand of sponge for almost my entire adult life, and I have always thought they are the best. This pack did not disappoint. If anything they seemed better than others I have purchased recently. Each sponge was slightly larger, and though I have only been using one for a couple days, it seems to be holding up better. I highly recommend Scotch Bright sponges, and this pack in particular.
VCAS710 R.
Although these sponges stay together for a decent amount of washes and don't scratch my glass, pots&pans, they always have a certain smell the I can never get out of them. Even after sanitizing them the smell stays and it lingers on your hands it's awful. I can't find a sponge that works great and doesn't leaves this gross smell. I'm about to go back to the ol' dish rag washing habit of the old days when we were young.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just got some sponges and these are really good. They're the most common brand out there. I like to get them when the price is good. I try to get the most life out of them and these last a long time.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
These sponges are pretty good. The textured side does an amazing job at scrubbing off gunk from the dishes and the soft side is great for swiping it away. They are affordable but it does tend to last for a small period of time. If you're a person who washes by hand rather than using a dishwasher then this probably wouldn't be for you. If you wash dishes occasionally then it's perfect
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I have used these sponges for years. I love how they clean the bottoms of my pots and pans, all the while safely cleaning the insides with out damaging the finish. Like all sponges they do start to get a mildew smell shortly after use. I do dishes by hand, no dishwasher to throw the sponges in to sanitize, so that is disappointing.
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
These sponges work well for everyday dish cleaning. They do a good job at scrubbing leftover food off of dishes before I place them in the dishwasher. They do not scratch or damage any of my glassware or dishes. I only use them a few times and then throw them out, because sponges can get really dirty. They are not that expensive that it makes doing that a problem.
Amara P.
Kansas City, MO
I use these sponges for just about everything. They get the job done, but they leave a little greenish residue behind after scrubbing. They're super affordable, so it makes up for that, though. I'd recommend to others looking for an affordable, easy sponge.
Rebeca S.
I've tried all types of sponges, but this one can't be beat. It really tackles the grime from the nastiest pans. I used to see my mom use these sponges all the time around the house, and now I understand why. They're so multipurpose and can be used even in the bathroom!
Stacey s.
These sponges are good and work well. I use them for dishes and cleaning around the house. They hold up and don't fall apart after use. I dispose of them pretty quickly, depending on what they are used for, so if they were biodegradable would be a plus.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?