BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
FAVORITE sponges! I use them for literally everything, dishes, my bathroom, scrubbing spots on furniture or floors, (obviously not the same one for everything lol) But these are gentle enough to not scratch, but tough enough to do a great job cleaning
Kristen W.
Montague
I have tried many other brands that don’t cost as much and they do not last as well as these do. I keep returning to this brand. It holds up well to my demands and does not scratch my delicate surfaces.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
I love these sponges for doing dishes. Just a drop of dawn platinum, and I can cut through the nastiest dishes. I also use the in the bathroom for cleaning the vanity. I use a dry sponge for drying off the water on my paint brushes after rinsing paint off.
Heather W.
Evans, GA
Scotch-Brite sponges are cheap and get the job done. I always have a few packs under the cabinet. They're cheap enough that I don't feel guilty for throwing them away after a few uses, and strong enough that they can scrub off the worst baked on messes.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I think this is like standard household scrub. It’s the perfect size for washing dishes. It’s cheap, it’s effective and durable. It absorbs dish washing liquid well and helps cut dirt and grease. Why would anyone look further for a dish washing sponge!
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
These are really good for getting out tough spots on your dishes. They also don't seem to get as mildewy as other sponges and so they last a lot longer. I've also used them to clean my oven and they work really well for that. Overall I would recommend
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I buy this brand all the time for dishes but I needed to clean a poorly maintained stove top with lots of stuck on grease. This was essential to the job. The heavy duty scrub pad kept working for the entire time and didn’t wear down. Lives up to the name.
Carrie P.
This is my regular everyday sponge. It’s not expensive. It can be found in the supermarket and it’s great because it has a scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other and they last a decent amount of time without getting stinky and falling apart
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
Its a sponge, they all work pretty much the same.  This one lasts a good amount of time without falling apart or smelling weird or getting really groddy.  So good value for the price.  Otherwise all sponges are really about the same.
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
These are just your average sponges. The coarse side does a good job at scrubbing away baked on food. We clean it in our dishwasher once a week and sanitize it in our microwave everyday, and we are able to get the sponge to last for about 2 months.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?