BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these all the time, and they hold up pretty good as a whole, but the green side looses its texture fairly quick. They're not too expensive.
Kiana C.
Okay for a sponge I guess. Wears out after a week or two .. Constantly have to change it or try really hard to maintaining its original content.
Johana E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only sponges I use on my dishes, pots and pans that I trust. They are a good price and can be found any where and work great.
Brit B.
Lancaster
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spounge it is easy to use and its cheap to buy and its heavy duty so it cleans toughf on things ive always used this brand of sponge.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I buy these continuously everytime i need sponges, they dont wear down easily and last quite a while. A reccomended sponge and not too expensive
Jen H.
Ida
Have been using this as long as I remember. I pretty much only use for stuck on stuff so they last a long time. Good price and they get job done
Nicole K.
Waite Park
These work so great at scrubbing off food that is stuck! It’s wonderful that it has a sponge side and a scrub side. Both work very well together!
estrella s.
These sponges are very heavy duty! they are pretty great to scrub the pots, however i prefer to not touch food and use a scrubbing brush instead.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very good sponge but I think they should make them a little more durable... I like this one because it gets rid of all the food in just one swipe
ItsAllieKat '.
Eagle mountain
I have a huge pack of these under my sink to always have a stick because I always use these.i feel like they are affordable and last a good while
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?