BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Abigail V.
Stephenville, Texas
My go to sponges for washing dishes and cleaning the house! Worth the price, and I recommend to all!
Jetzabel A.
Fontana, CA
Always leaves my dishes clean. Never fails me to help me scrub my dishes right. Wouldn't change them
Alicia K.
Kailua Kona, HI
I use these to clean...it's amazing what these can do. When you put cleaning products on it and scrub
Ellise C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These last a long time if you care for them properly! we've been using the same sponge for 6 months.
Rachel L.
Pikeville, KY
I love this cleaning sponge! It gets my counters cleaned with just one wipe! Definitely recommend it!
Jose G.
Great for cleaning any surface! I use these sponges on dishes walls showers floors! Work like magic!
Ashley B.
Butler, PA
I use these for all my tough scrubbing needs. They work great on the stove and oven, and everything.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Crazy cheap, Gets the job done, and most of the time, I don't have to soak my pans to get them clean.
Andrea M.
Es muy buena esponja limpia muy bien y dura más tiempo que otras que se rompen al poco tiempo de uso
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
These work great. They are affordable and heavy duty. I got mine from Walmart. I highly suggest them.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?