Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
These are my go to sponges. They last longer than other brands in my opinion and get grease and food off of pans and dishes
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite sponge. I use it all over my house for all my cleaning needs. They are efficient and last a long time.
Kayla L.
I love using this sponge because it gets hard stuck on food right off in a flash. It's the only sponge I use for my dishes.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
These sponges are very good. They do their job well. Would buy them again in the future when. I run out of the ones I have.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
My mom used these sponges since I can remember and I’ve tried cheaper off brand sponges but nothing compares to this brand
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
Really does help on tough stains and grease stains as well.. I love these sponges I try to keep them in stock in our house
K P.
Orlando, FL
These sponges work well when washing dishes. They hold onto the soap and they do not fall apart as easily as other brands.
Belinda M.
Wesley Chapel
It works so well. I usually can use it fir up to 6 months. It continues to stay together, and helps get stuck on food off.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this scotch rite scrub sponge heavy duty before and they really good I use a lot in the kitchen is like multiple use
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?