BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
Can't go wrong with this sponge. It's a classic. Gets the bad stuff off, yet gentle enough for nonstick.
colleen c.
I like this product because it cleans at my pots and pans very very nicely why don't barely have to scrub
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Only sponges I use. They get anything off and are good on any surface and the price fits in any budget.
Lydia B.
Walworth, WI
The only gravey duty scrubber you need. And my favorite will seek out a store to find this specific one
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Best sponge I've used last a long time and color doesn't fade and sponge doesn't break off into pieces
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great sponge. I wish it wore out faster so I'd remember I need to change out my bacteria-ey sponge ;p.
Olivia A.
It gets the job done removes the toughest grease on my pans the only thing is it worns out pretty fast.
Carmen A.
Las mejores sin duda alguna no necesito otras estas son muy muy buenas y súper resistentes duran mucho
Works well on grease. With a little scrubbing your dishes will be clean. I recommend this to everyone.
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Great product. Gets the job done and doesn't fall apart too fast. More color variations would be nice.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?