BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great sponge. I wish it wore out faster so I'd remember I need to change out my bacteria-ey sponge ;p.
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
Gets all the left on dry food off! Does good on hard water stains as well. And doesn’t scratch the sink
Espy S.
Albuquerque, NM
Great price and quality. It's nice for scrubbing pots and getting tough stains off sinks and counters.
Lauren F.
Austin, TX
This product always works well on dishes, countertops and even floors. It also lasts for a good while.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Only sponges I use. They get anything off and are good on any surface and the price fits in any budget.
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Best sponge I've used last a long time and color doesn't fade and sponge doesn't break off into pieces
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Great product. Gets the job done and doesn't fall apart too fast. More color variations would be nice.
Works well on grease. With a little scrubbing your dishes will be clean. I recommend this to everyone.
Josephine O.
Bayonne, NJ
Long lasting sponge. good rough cleaner on the other side of it leaving the pots with a touch of shine
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
Removes stubborn stains well AMD leaves no scratches. Durability is excellent and washes out very well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?