BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sponges because are cheap and has a durable long life. I always buy this scotch scrub sponges
Rachael  M.
I use these sponges for everything. Cleaning my dishes, counters, bathrooms. They really remove the grim
Megan J.
Sterling Heights, MI
Love scotch brute sponges last a long time. I clean them every week on the dishwasher then use them again
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
Can't go wrong with this sponge. It's a classic. Gets the bad stuff off, yet gentle enough for nonstick.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing too special about this sponge. It gets the job done, and the price is reasonable for the product.
Is a super multifunctional sponge! Has a soft cleaning area, and a bright area for very difficult stains!
J G.
Works great always go to sponge. Lasts a very long time can't go wrong with these products. Very good !!!
Daniela G.
Winnetka, CA
This sponges are very durable. Not only they work great but aldo don't desintegrate like the cheap brands
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
Removes stubborn stains well AMD leaves no scratches. Durability is excellent and washes out very well.
Lydia B.
Walworth, WI
The only gravey duty scrubber you need. And my favorite will seek out a store to find this specific one
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?