Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These sponges last a long time & clean things extremely well. I love having them around. They are very cheap & work amazing.
Liz T.
Bryn Mawr, PA
A go to in my house for doing the dishes. It scrubs well and holds a good lather so I don't wind up wasting soap. I love it.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA
It’s affordable. Works great. But i feel like it can waste a bit quickly. I would rather buy this sponge over the other ones.
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
These are the main sponges I've bought. They get the job done and are not too expensive. I use them for the dishes everyday.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with these sponges for cleaning tough messes. Like greasy pans, the slow cooker, and soap scum in the shower.
Krisi S.
Henrietta, TX
These scrub sponges are the best ones out there. They last long and do a great job getting food off dishes and pots and pans.
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
These ar emu favorite sponges to use for the dishes. The "rough" part really helps get in the tough pots and dishes to wash.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Good sponge I use it to scrub pots and hard scum on dishes breaks up easy and lasts a good while. Staple home cleaning goods.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This sponge is the maximum, it helps me to remove the fat from the first attempt and does not damage the material of my pots
Meghan L.
Ive been using these sponges for basically my entire life, they are great quality for the price and i will keep using these!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?