BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Casey K.
Peoria, IL
Great for cleaning pots and scrubbing off grime have been buying these for years and they have never failed
Kimble P.
Covington, GA
Scotch brute is all I use to clean messy spill on in my oven it always work very well to clean up the mess
Merlyn C.
Esta es la mejor marca de esponjas que pueda haber, limpia muy bien los platos, y tiene una larga duracion.
Jennifer R.
This sponge is strong , sturdy and lasts a long time . Helps get all the stuck on junk off pots and pans .
Iyanu A.
Arlington, TX
Idk what to say. It is a sponge nothing serious. It is a basic working sponge. I use this sponge every day.
Heather D.
I use these sponges for all of my cleaning needs. They last a lot longer than most other sponges I've used.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Its smooth in the beginning but if you use it for months it starts ripping off but good for washing dishes
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
Good scrubbing ability and stays usable for a long time. Gets food stuffs grease off pots and pans quickly.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
Scotch brite is my favorite brand and the heavy duty is great for washing dishes. I definitely recommend it
anali b.
Great product one of the most manage le sponges there is to wash dishes love the fact that it is heavy duty
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?