Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Morgan R.
Guymon, OK
Work so amazingly on stuck on food and doesn't tear when you are scrubbing dishes. One of my favorite tools when washing dishes
Kristin P.
Love using this to scrub tough dry food on my stove and in the oven. It gets the job done without me having to work so hard!
Brittany R.
Corp Christi, TX
Doesn't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I love the back side when I have baked on food it always breaks it down fast:
Heaven C.
209 Pennsylvania Court, Indianapolis, IN
Nice product. Low price. Lasts for many, many uses. Easy to keep clean and smell free. Comes in different styles and colors.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This sponge is the maximum, it helps me to remove the fat from the first attempt and does not damage the material of my pots
Liz T.
Bryn Mawr, PA
A go to in my house for doing the dishes. It scrubs well and holds a good lather so I don't wind up wasting soap. I love it.
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
These ar emu favorite sponges to use for the dishes. The "rough" part really helps get in the tough pots and dishes to wash.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Scotch sponges are very good. They always clean my dishes very good..use for a week and pop it in microwave to kill bacteria.
Kim A.
I really wanted to like this kind, but within the week, the green scratch pad peeled away from the sponge and it was useless!
Wendi T.
This scrub sponge works well and lasts longer. I am confident that I am getting my money's worth with this scrubbing sponge!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?