Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
jamie g.
Okmulgee, OK
These are my go to scrubbers I use them all over the house and on most my projects. They work great and last s long time
Angelina A.
Highland, CA
These are the only sponges i use to wash my dishes and they are amazing they last a while if you take proper care of them
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
These sponges get the job done and are cheap but get disgusting really easily. Don't expect to get many uses out of them.
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
It works well ! It takes off tough food and grease. They wear out fairly but they are inexpensive so it’s understandable
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
Big mess? Not anymore with these supper aggressive pads. Good for baked on gunk, I think I got mine at Walmart. Love it!
Rebecca S.
Sponge works really well and lasts for quite a long time. Great value if you can get a pack of a bunch of them at Costco.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
These sponges really last! I put mine through the dishwasher with every run and they are still like new and never smell!
Alise W.
Sioux City, IA
I use this product on a daily basis. In my opinion this is the best sponge and the quality has been consistent for years.
Susan P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good quality sponge. It really lifts all the dirt our and makes washing dishes a whole lot easier and faster too.
Jeanette B.
This sponge is my go to when doing dishes. It's soft enough not to damage my glass dishes but strong enough for my pots.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?