BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
ItsAllieKat '.
Eagle mountain
I have a huge pack of these under my sink to always have a stick because I always use these.i feel like they are affordable and last a good while
estrella s.
These sponges are very heavy duty! they are pretty great to scrub the pots, however i prefer to not touch food and use a scrubbing brush instead.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
This sponge cleans my entire kitchen and really attacks food stuck on pots and pans. Super easy to clean the sponge out so it doesn't feel germy.
Brit B.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spounge it is easy to use and its cheap to buy and its heavy duty so it cleans toughf on things ive always used this brand of sponge.
Kara K.
Swansea
These sponges have a short life for use because even if you squeeze all the water out they still develop a smell quickly. They are disappointing.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
These sponges work great at cleaning up dried on food on pots and pans without scratching them. Not much elbow grease needed for the job either!
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Our go-to sponges! Sometimes I wish that rough scrubbing side was better but it does the job. We’ve purchased this product at Walmart and Target.
Norma S.
Pontiac, MI
It does the job for a sponge, not to much to say about a sponge it works , and lasts a long time, but you dont want to keep them for long anyway
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I buy these continuously everytime i need sponges, they dont wear down easily and last quite a while. A reccomended sponge and not too expensive
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very good sponge but I think they should make them a little more durable... I like this one because it gets rid of all the food in just one swipe
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?