BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
Ever the classic stand by for any kitchen. Great on scrubbing hard stuck on food. Must have in every kitchen
Lindsey G.
Can easliy get off every bit of food off of the pots and pans. Grease and hard food will come off with ease.
Faviola V.
This washes my dishes so good that it leaves it clean and shinny it also stock up a lot of water and soup 😉😉😉
Onessa H.
Love that these sponges can really scrub those pots & pans or even baking sheets. It does get everything off.
Molly D.
Urbandale, IA
Love these! They hold up well and don't fall apart after a few uses like a lot of other sponges I have tried
Maritza C.
We keep a drawer full of them! I like that they are tough in those hard-to-clean dishes but they don't scuff
Mervie M.
I love the sponges they last me a while I buy one pack and it doesn’t start falling apart like other sponges
Jennifer G.
Orangevale, CA
These work amazing for whatever the job Is! Amazing for cleaning! I even use these to wash my pots and pans.
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these sponges. They work for dishes, counters, floors, the shower, wheels and everything in between.
Sunday C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work just fine compared to other scrubbing sponges. They are less expensive and get the job done fast.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?