Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Destiny A.
Bell Gardens
These sponges are good compared to a unknown brand sponge. I like that they usually come in multiple packs and are affordable.
Maria S.
Wilmington, CA
These are the only ones I buy. They are long lasting and helps clean any type of food that is stuck to your pan while cooking.
Kara K.
Westville, IN
I'm a deep cleaner and nothing beats scotch Brits scrubs. I use one to clean my showers and it works great in the bathroom also
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
Best spong to clean in the kitchen! I use it on my tough jobs, the oven, stove top, range hood, inside my dishwasher, and sink
Selin K.
Great price for grate product. Perfect sponge really good on stain. No bad smell and scratches.They last for quite a while too.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
Its very good for the burnt food and greasy pots and the stove top. I use it with ajax soap and its gone very effective sponge.
Sarah M.
Saint Charles, MO
These work great for heavy duty cleaning in the bathroom and in the kitchen. They help get dried, stuck on food off. Good value
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
They work wonders. I like that it has a soft and hard side, it last for months, cleans great and doesn't wear out quick at all.
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
I found these sponges on clearance at Home Depot and I have used them ever since. They are great at scrubbing pots or counters.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best. Scrub up all the dishes real nice. Get all the gunk off. And they are super cheep. We get them at Walmart.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?