Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Miranda B.
Albuquerque
These work very well and her long-lasting I love them they really help with the dishes when there is stuck on food
Jaqui C.
Fort Riley, KS
I like using these on my stainless steel pans. They get all the food off of them and any other burn marks(if any).
Ashley T.
Montague, MI
Always love these. Great on scrubbing get my pots and pans without scratching them all up. Works with little effort
Yailine M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is just my go to to wash dishes. It is really great gets the work don't leaving the dishes to look new again!
Autumn W.
Mount Airy, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get many of these and they work great. I clean a bunch of stuff with these! Got them at Walmart or dollar general
Grecia G.
Dallas, TX
I've been using this product for years!!! It scrubs really great and keeps my dishes very clean and smelling great!
Shelley A.
Sandwich, MA
Use it to wash dishes at my dorm. Last a while and are easy to wash dishes with the little sink we have in the dorm
Jackie F.
I feel like I have to replace these fairly often for sanitary reasons, but the integrity of these sponges is good.
Denise M.
Salem, OR
These are great and I like the two sides scrubbing for those very difficult dishes to make sure they are all clean
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
It's the classic sponge. My mom always used these growing up and I won't use anything else. Also a very good price!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?