Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Brittany R.
Corp Christi, TX
Doesn't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I love the back side when I have baked on food it always breaks it down fast:
Ashley B.
charlotte
Most people would say a sponge is a sponge...but I’ve used others that shred and fall apart often and you have beat this one
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC
Gets the toughest spots on your dishes off. Never scratches or anything like that. Using this makes washing the dishes easy.
Gabrielle L.
I really like this sponge for cleaning and scrubbing. It stands up to all the hard work we do. Easy to use and very durable.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Good sponge I use it to scrub pots and hard scum on dishes breaks up easy and lasts a good while. Staple home cleaning goods.
Heidi L.
Crellin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product use it to wash my dishes with soaks up soap great to wash dishes with lasts along time if you keep it clean
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only sponges i use for my dishes they definitely clean and they dont scratch the dishes but get under the gunk perfectly.
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Perfect for cleaning counters, pots and appliances. These start to stink super quickly though. Not sure if it’s me or not.
shayna b.
Mounds View
I really like how these are convenient and they do the job great but have to replace them pretty often and that isn't nice
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Another product I am not too picky about. Cleans what I need it to very nicely. Usually can find coupons for them as well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?