Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are great for tough things that you need to scrub. However they get gross quick. I feel like I am constantly buying new ones.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Nice sponge. Gets the grime and the gunk of pots pretty well! Holds up over time. Affordable pricing. Couldn't ask for more from a sponge!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly its the only sponge brand we will ever buy. we have buying them since day one. they work better than other sponges and last longer
Donna C.
Mechanicsburg
The only scrubby I’ll buy and use. Good for any tuff housework you may have to do! Inexpensive and the pads are big enough to cut in half.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I think it's a bit expensive but it does help remove tough, baked on foods. The scrubbing side does last a little longer than other brands.
Jazmin H.
To me i feel all sponges work as well as any other. I just choose this brand because its the only one i see at Walmart. Works really great.
jskc n.
we use these sponges for dishes, cleaning, etc. it has a nice rough side to really scrub and a softer side to no to scratch delicate items.
Kayla M.
100 lamm st lucama nc
This sponge really holds up to all my needs of doing dishes or needing to scrub. Price is really good and the sponge hold up and last too.
keiana s.
san jose
These sponges are so durable and so strong. I’ve had to go through less sponges using this brand. No need to change your sponge every week!
Ashley L.
Miami Beach, FL
I’ve always used these sponges and never had any issues. I will continue to use them unless some miraculous new product makes itself known
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back