Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I love Scotch Brite - they have sooo many different choices of songes to choose from for different things which is awesome.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
lacey d.
toney, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponge. I use them to clean my shower and bath tub. The scrubbing side is great for getting build up off
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Another product I am not too picky about. Cleans what I need it to very nicely. Usually can find coupons for them as well.
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This is a gray sponge use it to clean up all my messes and cleans up dishes well only - dollar fits in my budget love it .
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
Really does help on tough stains and grease stains as well.. I love these sponges I try to keep them in stock in our house
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
These are my go to sponges. They last longer than other brands in my opinion and get grease and food off of pans and dishes
K P.
Orlando, FL
These sponges work well when washing dishes. They hold onto the soap and they do not fall apart as easily as other brands.
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Perfect for cleaning counters, pots and appliances. These start to stink super quickly though. Not sure if it’s me or not.
Caitlin F.
Lexington
I love these sponges because the backs do not come off which is a must have! Getting green bits on your dishes is annoying!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?