BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great sponge able to use on tough dishes and soft surfaces affordable and easy to find at local stores last long
Maura S.
Old Bridge , NJ
Great product that's inexpensive but works well. I recommend this to anyone needing to keep their kitchens clean.
Abby V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought thes sponges at Costco for about six or seven dollars for 24$ I like it I soak it with soap and warm water
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for getting rid of baked on foods from the oven. Won't scratch your pots and pans, and are very affordable.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite go to sponge. I am able to use it for dishes and also polishing any of my stainless steel appliances.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Me encantan todos los productos de Scotch, son muy buenas esponjas, duran varias lavadas de loza, son muy buenas
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Very abrasive without being too abrasive. It works very well and gets everything off that is needed. Good sponge
Yadira B.
Love this sponge. This is what I use for my bathroom and it leaves it so white and clean . It lasts a while too
Belinda C.
Charlotte, NC
Great product for heavy duty cleaning. This sponge does a great job in the kitchen. I always buy these sponges.
Tabusem K.
Sacramento, CA
Love these! Have been using this for the longest time and never seemed to have a problem! Does a very good job!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?