Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Heather W.
Evans, GA
Scotch-Brite sponges are cheap and get the job done. I always have a few packs under the cabinet. They're cheap enough that I don't feel guilty for throwing them away after a few uses, and strong enough that they can scrub off the worst baked on messes.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this is like standard household scrub. It’s the perfect size for washing dishes. It’s cheap, it’s effective and durable. It absorbs dish washing liquid well and helps cut dirt and grease. Why would anyone look further for a dish washing sponge!
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I buy this brand all the time for dishes but I needed to clean a poorly maintained stove top with lots of stuck on grease. This was essential to the job. The heavy duty scrub pad kept working for the entire time and didn’t wear down. Lives up to the name.
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
These are just your average sponges. The coarse side does a good job at scrubbing away baked on food. We clean it in our dishwasher once a week and sanitize it in our microwave everyday, and we are able to get the sponge to last for about 2 months.
Carrie P.
This is my regular everyday sponge. It’s not expensive. It can be found in the supermarket and it’s great because it has a scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other and they last a decent amount of time without getting stinky and falling apart
Rena A.
North Port
I buy these sponges mainly for the lower price but they work really well. They are harsh on stuck on food but still gentle on my dishes and pans. They hold soap and lather up really well. I will continue purchasing these as long as they are around.
Chyanne E.
BEST SPONGE EVER! I love the dual side (one is the sponge and the other is a hard green wire surface). Perfect for getting dry stuff off of your plates. It also can be used for other things like washing shoes. Theyre perfect! Totally recommend!
stephanie m.
These get the job done but the only thing thats weird to me is the initial smell and feel when you first open a pack of these. They tend to get really stinky after a week or so.
Zahara M.
Southfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can’t use a scrubber because my ears are sensitive to scrapping sounds so when I clean my dishes and pots I use this sponge. They last long and I do put in my dish washer to give them a clean and they last again a long time. Worth the price
Sydnee S.
Pocatello
For me I like having the rough side and the soft side for my variety of dishes. I grew up using these sponges and I would never buy anything else. I use them for everything! Bathroom, dishes, floor scrubbing, stove. They work wonderfully!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back