BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sponge holds up to extensive cleaning. I use these at home for dishes, bathrooms, and even cleaning my oven. I also use these at my job. I use them in our lab to clean up bowls from dental impressions and to clean stone up after luring models.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty is the only Sponge I buy for my house. It's great on pans that have that heavy duty dirt or when anything sticks to it. It does the same work as if you were using steel wool that's why Scotch Brite is one of my favorite in my house.
Adrienne S.
I use these sponges on hard to get off good residue. They work great without scratching my pans. I also use on my grill's grate to get any charred on remnants off prior to grilling. These scrubbing sponges are a great value and work amazing!
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
gets the job done! i'm not a huge fan of doing dishes but this sponge definitely helps. we also use these to do dishes at the coffee/tea shop where i work, where there are always dishes needing to be scrubbed. they are durable, effective, and long lasting.
Dana H.
These are the go to in my household. I use one in the kitchen and another in the bathroom, great for scrubbing pots and tubs! Haha! I wear these sponges down to the knuckle (which takes a while to do) and they work on almost any surface.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
we love these sponges! they are a great brand & heavy duty! they really get all the grime off of our dishes & leave it clean. they are affordable also!! and available at most grocery stores or Walmart. I would definitely buy these again.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Only dish sponge I've used for many years!! Heavy duty side works great on pots, while the yellow side is soft enough for plates and other dishes. Wont scratch dishes and doesn't leave any food left on dishes. Overall a great product.
Taylor A.
I feel like this will forever be my favorite sponge. I grew up with it around the sink. Cut it in half and it goes a long way. It doesn't have a smell but throw some dish soap on it and it truly works wonders. No nail scraping for me!
Jamie D.
Murphysboro , IL
I've always bought these sponges because they do their job well. They don't fall apart easily and hold up they work really good for tough stuff that you can't get off use them to clean in my house and while cleaning rental property.
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the sponge I usually buy when I run out of cleaning sponges I buy the multi pack, I have one for dishes, 1 for bathtubs and for other messes , it works and I recommend it to others because it's a good product for a good price.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?