BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Cristina C.
Manatí
The heavy duty for the metal pots. The stainless steel ones for the appliances. The metal ones for the bathroom.
Stefanie T.
Tampa, FL
Scotch Brite sponges are good at cleaning. I use them both for dishes and to clean counter throughout the house.
Brenna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the go to sponges in my kitchen and work well for daily use! Average price as well but best at Walmart.
Lauren C.
Works as hard as you do sturdy and gets up hard crusts and stains. A great sponge for all your heavy duty needs.
Crystal M.
Gets the job done. Softness on one side and scouting roughness on the other. I use these every time I do dishes.
Maura S.
Old Bridge , NJ
Great product that's inexpensive but works well. I recommend this to anyone needing to keep their kitchens clean.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for getting rid of baked on foods from the oven. Won't scratch your pots and pans, and are very affordable.
Monica M.
Stay very strong for 2 weeks. So that why I buy this brand. I hand wash my dishes and this sponge it very strong.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Me encantan todos los productos de Scotch, son muy buenas esponjas, duran varias lavadas de loza, son muy buenas
Brittany A.
Memphis, TN
No other sponge I'd rather use. Tough on whatever you're cleaning & very long-lasting. Always gets thw job done.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?