Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
I like these a lot. My only complaint is that they get stinky. I usually will microwave them for about 30 seconds in between uses.
Ariel M.
This dish sponge is pretty durable and the scrubber at the back really helps get rid of tough grease. I'd say it does the job well.
Nicole W.
The heavy duty fights through hard to clean items and gets the dishes clean. They are a good size and easy to hold while cleaning.
Kemberly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing. Especially with the pan that are very dirty of oil. It cleans very nice. The green side it almost as if it Brillo
Tatiana L.
Washington, DC
I use it to clean the bathtub and watch the dishes and it works well. It last a lot, I change it every month or a month and a half.
Coral L.
San Antonio
I only use this one. It’s the best. You don’t have to worry about it tearing or breaking after a couple uses. It is truly amazing.
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
To be honest, this is the only sponge I've ever purchased. There's something to be said for reliability, and this sponge delivers.
Robyn F.
Oak Park, IL
Pretty good as far as sponges go. I feel like this brand is durable and lasts longer than some other brands we’ve used in the past.
Lisa R.
These have been a staple product for us because they are strong against stubborn food, but it they don't scratch our pots and pans.
Janet S.
Not much of a sponge person but the sponge does its work, cleans my dishes good and it's cheap and after while you can just toss it
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?