BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
kaitlyn o.
Love these sponges. they stay intact for a long time and the work really well to tackly my stuck on food and messes
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
It's the classic sponge. My mom always used these growing up and I won't use anything else. Also a very good price!
Yailine M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is just my go to to wash dishes. It is really great gets the work don't leaving the dishes to look new again!
Miranda B.
Albuquerque
These work very well and her long-lasting I love them they really help with the dishes when there is stuck on food
Laurie G.
Walnut Shade
I like these sponges because they hold up well. I would use this again It works better then most off brand sponges.

Kristi H.
Beaverton, OR
These are the only sponges I buy!! I usually get the Costco pack. They last a good amount of time if taken care of
Jessie S.
Baldwin Park, CA
These are alright. Nothing really special. A nice working sponge. It works efficiently. I like it. Would buy again
Ashley T.
Montague, MI
Always love these. Great on scrubbing get my pots and pans without scratching them all up. Works with little effort
Jackie F.
I feel like I have to replace these fairly often for sanitary reasons, but the integrity of these sponges is good.
Shannen G.
These work so well to get stuck on grime off. They are unscented and easy to use. They are very affordable as well!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?