Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Cynthia C.
Heavy duty and lasts a long time. I don't have to worry about the sponge falling apart or being too flimsy to do the heavies of jobs.
Amabelle P.
Perfect sponges for scrubbing pots and pans with grimy food stuck on. I love going in with this before going in with a fluffy sponge
joseph g.
Denver, CO
These are great for dishes and counters or even in the bathroom.soft side and scrubber side both great.highly recommend this product
Veronica F.
San Francisco, CA
Love using this sponge to clean the mess left after cooking in oven sturdy enough to clean but soft enough not to scratch and damage
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I love using these for baked on food that's difficult to get off. I also use them for scrubbing grime in between tile in my Bathroom
brenda m.
Los Angeles, CA
I Use this all the time and makes my life so easy I can use it for my pans and dishes and won't scratch them unless I scrub too hard
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've used this brand of sponge for as long as I've done dishes! Not sure why I never go for Another- this one is just tried and true
Shawna C.
Pearland , TX
My go to kitchen sponge. The rough side lasts forever. It's easily found at ever grocery store. It's sturdy. The price can't be beat.
Laura N.
Pleasantville, NY
The essential dish washing sponge. One soft side, one rough side. Perfect for washing dishes gently and scrubbing off stuck on food.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I like these sponges because you can reuse them a few times before they are no longer usable. They absorb soup and water really well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?