BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty
I use these daily. For dishes or cleaning other things around the home, like sinks and bathtubs. They work well, last forever, and they're dishwasher safe.
Kaitlyn W.
Syracuse, NY
Love to use this in addition to the sponges, because it gets the super tough to get cooked on stuff off! I cut the big one in half and it lasts longer toon
Ana G.
Village Mills
I use these for dishes amd they do the best job. I have tried a number of other brands but scotch brite js the most effective for me so I keep coming back.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I use these for my pots and pans and love them. They work well without scratching my pots and pans but sometimes they leave a residue when I first use them
Ally H.
I love using these pads for particularly tough spots on my dishes, pots, and pans. These sponges are perfect for scrubbing my pans without scratching them.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is great for hard baked-on food for pots and pans, as well as stove tops. We also use it around our bathroom and shower, worked hard on the soap scum.
Alicia S.
Elgin, IL
Can’t go wrong with these sponges. They last a long time and work better than some of the fancier competitors I’ve tried. I always seem to go back to them!
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I use the classic. This is what my mom used when she would was her pans and pots full of stuck on food. It works really well and leaves my dishes clean!
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
Love these sponges! The heavy duty works great on a variety of surfaces and doesn't scratch my counter tops or stove tops. Usually I buy them at Target.
Debbie S.
North Babylon, NY
I stock up on these sponges when on sale. They work great to scrub our dishes, counter, stovetop. Wherever we need some scrubbing powers these are great.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?