BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
My household purchase these regularly. The sponges wash everything well. The sponges also last long periods of time.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
Get these in huge multipacks and they last a long time. Rarely fall apart and will scrub my cast iron without issue.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Used these in my kitchen, only sponge I use. Have used for yearain ans are always long lasting and get the job done.
jessica r.
Works great cleaning my crockpot. Also good to clean inside oven. Has no problem with sticky messes. Would buy again
Shelley A.
Sandwich, MA
Use it to wash dishes at my dorm. Last a while and are easy to wash dishes with the little sink we have in the dorm
Yailine M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is just my go to to wash dishes. It is really great gets the work don't leaving the dishes to look new again!
Kristi H.
Beaverton, OR
These are the only sponges I buy!! I usually get the Costco pack. They last a good amount of time if taken care of
Laurie G.
Walnut Shade
I like these sponges because they hold up well. I would use this again It works better then most off brand sponges.

Jaqui C.
Fort Riley, KS
I like using these on my stainless steel pans. They get all the food off of them and any other burn marks(if any).
Bety P.
They work great and they last for a while. Not like some other sponges that after a few uses they don't scrub well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?