BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
Big mess? Not anymore with these supper aggressive pads. Good for baked on gunk, I think I got mine at Walmart. Love it!
Amie A.
Best spong ever!!! Only one I use , I stock up on sales an my cubby is full of Scotch brite sponges, Heavy duty that is.
Alise W.
Sioux City, IA
I use this product on a daily basis. In my opinion this is the best sponge and the quality has been consistent for years.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
These sponges really last! I put mine through the dishwasher with every run and they are still like new and never smell!
Jeanette B.
This sponge is my go to when doing dishes. It's soft enough not to damage my glass dishes but strong enough for my pots.
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep a pack of these handy at all times. They are tough enough for hard jobs but still soft enough to use on anything.
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes I would recomemd this product. I use every-day. Love 💖cleans mu dishes very well. So I use and will buy all the time.
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good reliable brand and the sponges are great for cleaning. We have always used this brand because they get the job done
jamie g.
Okmulgee
These are my go to scrubbers I use them all over the house and on most my projects. They work great and last s long time
Jenna B.
As often and as heavily as we clean, they don't hold up for very long, but much better than any other sponges I've tried.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?