Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Taylor D.
We have been buying these since I like using sponges. The shrubby side does usually get hard food but not always, but it is still good
Tracy E.
N Ridgeville, OH
Great product! These are my go to for dishwashing. Super effective cleaning! Even my daughter likes them for when I make her do dishes!
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
Best product, I use this from washing dishes to house cleaning. It definitely gets the job done. I highly recommend for every day uses.
crystal a.
Live up to their name.  very durable and works great.  Doesn't rip easy.  sponge last a pretty good amount of time
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Great for super scrubbing nasty pans. Buyers beware, don't use on any Teflon/nonstick coated pans. The nonstick gets destroyed by this
Kalyn w.
I get these sponges at Target and Always have these sponges on handy when I am washing dishes!! They get the job done!! And last awhile
Mikaela G.
I like these sponges because of the abrasive side it has. it really helps while washing a pesky dish that doesn't want too come clean!
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Another staple in my household for generations to come. Only sponge we use. Only sponge I’ll ever use. It scrubs and cleans effectively
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
These are amazing! Always picking up the toughest stains and so easy to get to those "hard to reach" places because it's very flexible!
Chrysta H.
It's a sponge! It cleans, and it can hold up to my deep cleaning well. I only replace this every week, a week and a half if I'm lucky!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?