BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kennedy G.
Grand Prairie
These sponges last through anything and will fight to give you a clean surface. My parents love them and I love them.
Amanda F.
Good sponge. Doesn't scratch up my stainless dishes. Good price point! I will continue to purchase and do recommend!
Jennifer A.
My household purchase these regularly. The sponges wash everything well. The sponges also last long periods of time.
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
I love these sponges. I can not and I repeat can not use a rag to was dishes, I live bu these! Definitely recommend!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
We always have these sponges handy, very good for cleaning up different things and cheap enough to use and toss them
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these sponges, they are really heavy duty.  they always get the job done.  they are a great value for the price
krista z.
Darien, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great scrubbers! keeps our kitchen clean. wish my husband didn't leave them wet in the sink though. thats the pitts.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
Get these in huge multipacks and they last a long time. Rarely fall apart and will scrub my cast iron without issue.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
This works well, leaves my dishes clean . I love that's it's available in practically every store for a great price.
Kay C.
Jennings, LA
Love this sponge! Cleans the dirt and grime off of dishes very easy. You can get several uses of out of this sponge.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?