Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Taimar L.
North Brunswick, NJ
This gets all the hard particles left over out of my pots. It's amazing and I love using it. I recommend this to all my family and friends.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I think it's a bit expensive but it does help remove tough, baked on foods. The scrubbing side does last a little longer than other brands.
Jennifer r.
Best sponges out there for your money. Be careful on stainless steel though. You will scratch ithat if you use the green scrubbies side.
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
A staple in my household! I can’t imagine washing dishes without these sponges! They last such a long time and are super cost effective!
Cintia d.
Santa Cruz
I always get the heavy duty sponges because I was a lot of dished and they are good for the price last me a fair amount of time as well.
Tori S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite sponges because it lasts for a long time without falling apart. You can usually ding them at the dollar store
Kristie T.
Cleans out the tough stains that end up on pots or pans after cooking. I can count on these sponges to do the work and clean out the mess
Julie T.
Gill, MA
This sponge works great. It cleans everything I tackle without scratching the surface ambit doesn't break apart like most other sponges.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
It gets all the dried on food off with no problems I really like this sponge it doesn't fall apart easily like other sponges I've tried.
Gao M.
My family's all time favorite sponges. They aren't really picky when it comes to sponges but this would always be the first one the grab
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?