BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
We use these from time to time to clean & they do a great job and scrubbing things. They are affordable & easy to use.
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Awsome sponge for those hard baked on stained that a regular dish rag won’t remove but won’t scratch your pots and pans
Brenda O.
Homestead, FL
I like it , I use for crean my bathroom all weeks and he looks clean he is heavy duty but do not scratch muy bath tuve
Brendy R.
North Hills, CA
Perfect on tough stains. Scrubs all the grease off and leaves it nice Ana shiny and also smelling clean (: non streaky
Jennifer A.
Center Point, TX
This sponge always gets my dishes clean with limited scrubbing required and I always get more than two uses out of it!
Gina L.
I won't do dishes without my scotch brite. Very durable, and help to get rid of the baked on foods on my pots and pans
Jesica P.
This heavy duty sponge helps me scratch off those pesty stains on the bottoms of my pots and pans even days later.
Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
Always have these on hand. Great sponge to use on a baking dish. Not good for pots or pans. Don’t want to scratch them.
shelly p.
Tuscola, IL
Great product and deep cleans with a little power behind the scrubbing! I always buy these and will continue to do so!
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is my favorite sponge. The name heavy duty fits it well. I wash all dishes by hand & this lasts for a few months.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?