BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
Great sponges! There's not much that a scotch brite sponge can't remove!!! I love the tougher side for caked on food in the corners of baking pans and sheets
April M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for a lot of things around the house. I keep one in my kitchen, bath and camper. You can scrub anything anytime. I use it to tidy as well!!!
This sponge stands up to the challenge of baked on grease and and fraying pans without falling a part. If you give this a try you might want to wear gloves.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love the rough side of this sponge for our pots and pans & the softer side for our plates. Works great, we've been purchasing this exact sponge for years now
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the original scrub sponge, and it does its job! It has a soft side and a scrub side, both help to clean up any mess or get hard to clean stains off.
Vani P.
Very good product...it removes the stains better then any other scrubing product...i always purchase this to is very durable too. Cant go wrong with this one
Ally H.
I love using these pads for particularly tough spots on my dishes, pots, and pans. These sponges are perfect for scrubbing my pans without scratching them.
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I buy these at my local Dollar Tree and for a dollar and some change, it isn't bad. It does tend to wear and tear after a week or two but it works for me!
Awilda C.
Best brite scrub I've purchased. Works great with pots, it also lasts which is really good, very easy to clean and it also has nice scent. Very effective.
Alicia S.
Elgin, IL
Can’t go wrong with these sponges. They last a long time and work better than some of the fancier competitors I’ve tried. I always seem to go back to them!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's