Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Janet S.
Not much of a sponge person but the sponge does its work, cleans my dishes good and it's cheap and after while you can just toss it
Kemberly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing. Especially with the pan that are very dirty of oil. It cleans very nice. The green side it almost as if it Brillo
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
To be honest, this is the only sponge I've ever purchased. There's something to be said for reliability, and this sponge delivers.
Erika H.
Generic just doesn't cut it in my home of 6 people. These scrub hard and last awhile. Not spending so much money in the long run.
Josh S.
Utica, MI
Owning a retail shop I'm always looking for a helping hand and these always help out. Not expensive and last for a lot of abuse.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are some nice scrubbing sponges that work well without scratching the dishes. Easy to use and work great most of the time.
Melynna C.
Delran, NJ
They're ok. I wash dishes pretty often so I find that I have to replace a sponge every month or so, but at least they are cheap.
Julie Z.
Works well. Doesn't scratch my dishes. Gets off the crud and leaves my dishes sparkling. Buy them anywhere. I get mine at Costco.
Brittany T.
Cheap and easy sponges to use for cleaning around the house. The price of these sponges is very affordable and they are durable.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Effective and long lasting. We cut them down to make them last even longer and fit in our kids hands better when they do chores.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?