BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Anna N.
Stockton, Ca
Heavy duty sponge is great for every day use. Doesn't break easily, tough enough to get any dirty, grease, or stains out
Alise W.
Sioux City, IA
I use this product on a daily basis. In my opinion this is the best sponge and the quality has been consistent for years.
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
They all are good I will not complain. they are easy on non stick pans and will not stratch the surface or leave a mess.
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg
Scotch is my favorite sponge. I keep one on my sink all the time. It's good to wipe up the counters and cleans my dishes
Amie A.
Best spong ever!!! Only one I use , I stock up on sales an my cubby is full of Scotch brite sponges, Heavy duty that is.
Rebecca S.
Absolutely love these sponges i clean everything with these sponges. They are heavy duty and durable and they clean good.
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good reliable brand and the sponges are great for cleaning. We have always used this brand because they get the job done
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
These sponges really last! I put mine through the dishwasher with every run and they are still like new and never smell!
MARISOLūüĆě M.
Terra Bella
Yes I would recomemd this product. I use every-day. Love ūüíĖcleans mu dishes very well. So I use and will buy all the time.
Brendy R.
North Hills, CA
Perfect on tough stains. Scrubs all the grease off and leaves it nice Ana shiny and also smelling clean (: non streaky
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?