Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Izzy S.
Huntington
These sponges are great! They hold up well to multiple uses. They don't have that weird smell some sponges come with. And They're affordable.
Amber V.
Newton, IA
These are by far the best sponges. While they are a bit pricey they are worth every penny. Even the kids prefer these on their dish night.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like these because they are cheap and disposable. I think that they are very effective at first, but they definitely don't last forever.
Kayla M.
Fay, OK
These are the only sponges I use. They fall apart fast but they get the job done. They are pretty rough so they work well on pots and pans.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I think it's a bit expensive but it does help remove tough, baked on foods. The scrubbing side does last a little longer than other brands.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this one a lot very tuff and last a while longer than a sponge scrub i can tell you that much I definitely recommend this product!!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly its the only sponge brand we will ever buy. we have buying them since day one. they work better than other sponges and last longer
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
Use these everyday. It has a gentle regular sponge side for easy jobs and the rougher scrubber on the other side to get the tough jobs done
Jazmin H.
To me i feel all sponges work as well as any other. I just choose this brand because its the only one i see at Walmart. Works really great.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
The only sponges I care to buy anymore! They are cheap and tend to hold up and do the job 10x better then any fancy sponge I’ve ever bought
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?