Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Ashley A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets the job done well!! We use this for just about anything- stubborn pots, sinks, bathtubs. It gets off grease and grime with little effort.
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN
I use this product because it's what im used to. I haven't really found a good go to sponge but this is the best I've tried out of all if them.
Jazmine S.
San Antonio, TX
I use them all the time the get worn out fast but they work good ! I love the green parts dont skratch things uo but takes off the hard stains
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best sponges around. They even make them in cute colors, but I buy the regular ones or blue ones for my boyfriend who normally does the dishes.
Erin F.
Flintstone , MD
Very absorbent and holds up very well with heavy scrubbing. I need a sponge that won't disappear as I use it and this one definitely holds up!
Katherine H.
Metamora, MI
I love these for the bottom of my pans. The only thing is they get pretty gunky fast. I think I'll stick with the regular Scotch-Brite sponges.
catrina l.
These are just the sponges I use. They seem to last a decent amount of time and do a good job getting grease and things like that off of dishes
Ana C.
My go to for washing dishes, cleaning the entire kitchen long lasting super great at cleaning the most heavy grease off especially the cook top
Marissa V.
las vegas, nv
I buy these sponges in bulk because I use them for everything! From cleaning the bathroom, to washing dishes, they are durable, and work great.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Heavy duty indeed! It can really scrub off the hard stains on my pots & pans and glassware. I don't use anything but Scotch Sponge heavy duty.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?