BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Absolutely love these sponges i clean everything with these sponges. They are heavy duty and durable and they clean good.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are pretty tough sponges and are good for getting off caked on food. They are strong enough not to tear easily also
Rebecca S.
Sponge works really well and lasts for quite a long time. Great value if you can get a pack of a bunch of them at Costco.
Jeanette B.
This sponge is my go to when doing dishes. It's soft enough not to damage my glass dishes but strong enough for my pots.
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep a pack of these handy at all times. They are tough enough for hard jobs but still soft enough to use on anything.
Jenna B.
As often and as heavily as we clean, they don't hold up for very long, but much better than any other sponges I've tried.
jamie g.
Okmulgee
These are my go to scrubbers I use them all over the house and on most my projects. They work great and last s long time
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
Big mess? Not anymore with these supper aggressive pads. Good for baked on gunk, I think I got mine at Walmart. Love it!
Amie A.
Best spong ever!!! Only one I use , I stock up on sales an my cubby is full of Scotch brite sponges, Heavy duty that is.
Angelina A.
Highland, CA
These are the only sponges i use to wash my dishes and they are amazing they last a while if you take proper care of them
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?