BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This is a gray sponge use it to clean up all my messes and cleans up dishes well only - dollar fits in my budget love it .
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
Really does help on tough stains and grease stains as well.. I love these sponges I try to keep them in stock in our house
lacey d.
toney, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponge. I use them to clean my shower and bath tub. The scrubbing side is great for getting build up off
Anna A.
tulare, CA
These sponges are very good. They do their job well. Would buy them again in the future when. I run out of the ones I have.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
These sponges get the job done and are cheap but get disgusting really easily. Don't expect to get many uses out of them.
Jenny J.
Hemet, CA
Love scotch brite sponges! They are durable and clean so nice. Have used these for years and will never buy another brand
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
They all are good I will not complain. they are easy on non stick pans and will not stratch the surface or leave a mess.
Jenna B.
As often and as heavily as we clean, they don't hold up for very long, but much better than any other sponges I've tried.
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good reliable brand and the sponges are great for cleaning. We have always used this brand because they get the job done
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?