Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kristina W.
Pearland, TX
The only sponge that we use. Lasts for 2-3 months most. It is strong and does not lose its form easily. Readily available in any grocery store.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite sponge to wash my dishes with! It's durable and does its job! Doesn't leave any residue and scraps the tough to get food perfectly
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Heavy duty indeed! It can really scrub off the hard stains on my pots & pans and glassware. I don't use anything but Scotch Sponge heavy duty.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
My got to scrubby since i started washing my own dishes lol. It gets the job done and lasts a good while. I repurchase this time after time.
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
I buy these in bulk! Not only good for dishes and counter tops but I always keep an extra one in the bathroom for those hard to clean spots!
Kelly L.
Duncannon, PA
It is great if using once for a tough job. After more than one use, it looses its abrasiveness. The sponge overall holds together just fine.
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
I like these sponges for heavy duty things. They scrub really well, although I don't like using sponges often because they can be unsanitary
LSB H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great I always used these sponges to wash my dishes and pots and pans. Love the soft sponge on one side and for a better scrub the other side
Izzy S.
Huntington
These sponges are great! They hold up well to multiple uses. They don't have that weird smell some sponges come with. And They're affordable.
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
Nice but the sponge itself is kinda crappy in my opinion. However the opposite side works amazingly well and thats why I just purchase those.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?