BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
diane l.
Durable and really takes off the grime. I use these for cleaning pots and pans and any tough stuck on food residue. I throw them in the washer and use them over and over l.
Claud A.
Bakersfield, CA
Not only are these Sponges inexpensive but they are great for cleaning anything.
I can wash dishes with the yellow part and for deep cleaning.. I use the green harder part.
Raquel C.
I use this kind for my pots. Especially when I do a lot of cooking and they work amazing. I don't even have to scrub hard to get the left overs out. Makes my washing easy
Diana F.
I use these for everything. Cleaning the counters, washing dishes, washing sinks and restroom tubs. They are effective, durable and affordable. Great value for the price.
Ashley J.
Tallahassee, FL
Sponge is sturdy. It holds up for quite a while before having to throw it away. Does a good job of scrubbing off any unwanted food. I will continue to buy this product.
jessenia o.
Hialeah, FL
GETS OVERNIGHT RESIDUE WITH JUST ONE SWIPE I LOVE THIS SPONGE! NEVER STAYS WITH A STENCH IT CAN EASILY LAST YOU OVER A MONTH BEFORE SWITCHING IT OUT. SUPER AFFORDABLE.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
These are best sponges for deep cleaning a kitchen or a bathroom. They hold up well during scrubing and do no't leave behind pieces of sponges. They are very affordable.
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
Last longer than average. Conveniently has scrub on one side and sponge on the other for one price. Holds soap longer and can be used longer without needing more soap.
Irene V.
for far my favorite sponge to clean everything in the kitchen baths long lasting good value and good price its effective to clean dishes and hard surfaces good product
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
These are just plain old sponges but they are great for the price and get the job done. They do not test too easily either. I enjoy these sponges while washing dishes
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?