BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Brittany R.
Corp Christi, TX
Doesn't fall apart quickly like other sponges, I love the back side when I have baked on food it always breaks it down fast:
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
Love using these on my non stick pan as I can not use a steal scrubber. I do have to use more elbow grease but it's worth it
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
These ar emu favorite sponges to use for the dishes. The "rough" part really helps get in the tough pots and dishes to wash.
Kristin P.
Love using this to scrub tough dry food on my stove and in the oven. It gets the job done without me having to work so hard!
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Perfect for cleaning counters, pots and appliances. These start to stink super quickly though. Not sure if it’s me or not.
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This is a gray sponge use it to clean up all my messes and cleans up dishes well only - dollar fits in my budget love it .
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
These are my go to sponges. They last longer than other brands in my opinion and get grease and food off of pans and dishes
K P.
Orlando, FL
These sponges work well when washing dishes. They hold onto the soap and they do not fall apart as easily as other brands.
lacey d.
toney, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponge. I use them to clean my shower and bath tub. The scrubbing side is great for getting build up off
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
I use this scotch rite scrub sponge heavy duty before and they really good I use a lot in the kitchen is like multiple use
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?