Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I buy these at my local Dollar Tree and for a dollar and some change, it isn't bad. It does tend to wear and tear after a week or two but it works for me!
Selela M.
Montgomery
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it weekly,about a month ago.
natalie m.
Gibsonia, PA
I started using these when I cleaned houses. (They're great in showers!) Now I exclusively buy these sponges. I've used other brands, but nothing compares.
Jessica M.
Greenwood, CA
This is the only sponge I will ever use to clean dishes, counters, bathrooms, etc. For the kitchen sponge, I cut it in half so it fits easier in my hands.
Ana G.
Village Mills
I use these for dishes amd they do the best job. I have tried a number of other brands but scotch brite js the most effective for me so I keep coming back.
Florida M.
The go to sponge in my home. The textured side is great for scrubbing the stuck on stuff and the spongy side is great for picking up minor liquid messes.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges work well enough and they get the job done but they retain a lot of odors from items you clean and then they start to smell bad pretty fast
Debbie S.
North Babylon, NY
I stock up on these sponges when on sale. They work great to scrub our dishes, counter, stovetop. Wherever we need some scrubbing powers these are great.
Jennifer S.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE this product. I have been using
it for literally 20 years and have never been disappointed. I think everyone should own at least 1 of these sponges
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
Love these sponges! The heavy duty works great on a variety of surfaces and doesn't scratch my counter tops or stove tops. Usually I buy them at Target.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back