BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge
These sponges last a long time & clean things extremely well. I love having them around. They are very cheap & work amazing.
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC
Gets the toughest spots on your dishes off. Never scratches or anything like that. Using this makes washing the dishes easy.
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
These ar emu favorite sponges to use for the dishes. The "rough" part really helps get in the tough pots and dishes to wash.
Kristin P.
Love using this to scrub tough dry food on my stove and in the oven. It gets the job done without me having to work so hard!
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Scotch sponges are very good. They always clean my dishes very good..use for a week and pop it in microwave to kill bacteria.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Good sponge I use it to scrub pots and hard scum on dishes breaks up easy and lasts a good while. Staple home cleaning goods.
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
Really does help on tough stains and grease stains as well.. I love these sponges I try to keep them in stock in our house
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This is a gray sponge use it to clean up all my messes and cleans up dishes well only - dollar fits in my budget love it .
K P.
Orlando, FL
These sponges work well when washing dishes. They hold onto the soap and they do not fall apart as easily as other brands.
Kayla h.
These sponges do their job and get it done. They work great for cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, etc. I am never dissapointed.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?