Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Osmari N.
These do a great job of scrubbing off tough gunk off of pans and the stove. Depending on how much you use them, they tend to last a couple of months.
Lu L.
Best sponges! Love the dual sides - one for soaping and the other for scrubbing. Always gets my pans and plates clean. Super affordable, great value!
Rebecca H.
Pretty good sponges! The absorb a lot and are tough enough to wash off build up. Only complaint is the amount of times I usually have to replace it.
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX
Do you have a tough baked on casserole dish? How about a hard to clean pot....just grab a Scotch Brite heavy duty sponge and your dirty job is done!
Jenna U.
These sponges work great. They're the only brand I really use. They're great value for their price and last a long time. I would recommend to others.
Heather R.
Wilmington
Love these to clean my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I especially love them for pots and pans. The most heavy duty sponge out there!
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only ones I use, unless it’s on a wand. The “no scratch” ones hardly last. This is a much better value. And they don’t seem to get nasty as fast.
Giuliana M.
I still prefer the ones you do not need to touch. I do not have problems touching dirty stuff, but when I need to clean cat food its kinda gross. lol
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is a less expensive brand. It lasts a long time. I use it to scrub hard water. It seems to tackle the hard water in my tub without falling apart.
brooke m.
These are my favorite for dishwashing! The double side helps get tough spots while also being gentle enough on my dishes so that it doesn't scratch.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?