BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
The best, longest lasting sponges imo. I've used alotttt of different sponges but scotchbright is just totally the way to go!
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Scotch sponges are very good. They always clean my dishes very good..use for a week and pop it in microwave to kill bacteria.
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
These ar emu favorite sponges to use for the dishes. The "rough" part really helps get in the tough pots and dishes to wash.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Good sponge I use it to scrub pots and hard scum on dishes breaks up easy and lasts a good while. Staple home cleaning goods.
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge
These sponges last a long time & clean things extremely well. I love having them around. They are very cheap & work amazing.
Gabrielle L.
I really like this sponge for cleaning and scrubbing. It stands up to all the hard work we do. Easy to use and very durable.
Kim A.
I really wanted to like this kind, but within the week, the green scratch pad peeled away from the sponge and it was useless!
Samantha H.
Spartanburg, SC
Gets the toughest spots on your dishes off. Never scratches or anything like that. Using this makes washing the dishes easy.
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
These are the main sponges I've bought. They get the job done and are not too expensive. I use them for the dishes everyday.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with these sponges for cleaning tough messes. Like greasy pans, the slow cooker, and soap scum in the shower.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?