Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Jazmine S.
San Antonio, TX
I use them all the time the get worn out fast but they work good ! I love the green parts dont skratch things uo but takes off the hard stains
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best sponges around. They even make them in cute colors, but I buy the regular ones or blue ones for my boyfriend who normally does the dishes.
Esther S.
Bullard, TX
I think these are the sponges we use the most in our home. They are great for removing food from dishes and I would definitely recommend them.
Marissa V.
las vegas, nv
I buy these sponges in bulk because I use them for everything! From cleaning the bathroom, to washing dishes, they are durable, and work great.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Heavy duty indeed! It can really scrub off the hard stains on my pots & pans and glassware. I don't use anything but Scotch Sponge heavy duty.
Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like this sponge it's great for washing dishes cleaning up the stove it really does take heavy duty I always buy this brand it works great .
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love these sponges! They are affordable and durable. These are the only sponges I use, they can be used to clean so many areas of the house.
Ana C.
My go to for washing dishes, cleaning the entire kitchen long lasting super great at cleaning the most heavy grease off especially the cook top
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
The only sponge that we use. Lasts for 2-3 months most. It is strong and does not lose its form easily. Readily available in any grocery store.
Katherine H.
Metamora, MI
I love these for the bottom of my pans. The only thing is they get pretty gunky fast. I think I'll stick with the regular Scotch-Brite sponges.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?