Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Great for scrubbing hard to clean dishes. I will use one sponge for up to 2-3 uses, nothing more, then toss. These get the job done.
Amabelle P.
Perfect sponges for scrubbing pots and pans with grimy food stuck on. I love going in with this before going in with a fluffy sponge
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA
My go to sponges I use them for everything and they do last for a long time. And they do clean grease and stuff that hard to come off
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I love using these for baked on food that's difficult to get off. I also use them for scrubbing grime in between tile in my Bathroom
Shawna C.
Texas City, TX
My go to kitchen sponge. The rough side lasts forever. It's easily found at ever grocery store. It's sturdy. The price can't be beat.
Ariel M.
This dish sponge is pretty durable and the scrubber at the back really helps get rid of tough grease. I'd say it does the job well.
Amy V.
Akron, OH
The only sponge we use. It works great on all surfaces. I like the 2 sides of it. Makes it easy to clean and mess that we may have.
Alyssia B.
Raleigh, NC
Ive been using these sponges for years! They get the job done & your dishes are left sparkly & clean. You csnt go wrong with these!
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
I like these a lot. My only complaint is that they get stinky. I usually will microwave them for about 30 seconds in between uses.
Kemberly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing. Especially with the pan that are very dirty of oil. It cleans very nice. The green side it almost as if it Brillo
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?