BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Like the heavy duty sponges, only downfall is they tend to stink after awhile, I normally buy the 6 pack.. These have no scent.
Ariana B.
This is my favorite sponge because I really feel like it gives a really good clean. You can really scrub and get the grime off
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
These are such a great price, and they really get the job done. Very durable and heavy duty. Great for cleaning pots and pans.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
Its very good for the burnt food and greasy pots and the stove top. I use it with ajax soap and its gone very effective sponge.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Love these sponges. Tough and gentle in one. Also quick drying. I just don't like the smell when I take it out of the package.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the sponges I've used for over 20 years. They hold up, don't seem to get that weird smell, and clean everything well.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Es perfecto para esos sartenes que quedan con residuos de comida sin rayar el material. De buen tamaño y buen precio y calidad
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Typically use these for bathroom cleaning. Helps to have the scrub side for tough areas. Cheap and can find at any local store.
Selin K.
Great price for grate product. Perfect sponge really good on stain. No bad smell and scratches.They last for quite a while too.
Tiffany C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love how effortless these sponges make scrubbing dishes. I always have these in my cabinet. They are a must in my household.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?