Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Jazmine S.
San Antonio, TX
I use them all the time the get worn out fast but they work good ! I love the green parts dont skratch things uo but takes off the hard stains
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best sponges around. They even make them in cute colors, but I buy the regular ones or blue ones for my boyfriend who normally does the dishes.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Heavy duty indeed! It can really scrub off the hard stains on my pots & pans and glassware. I don't use anything but Scotch Sponge heavy duty.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite sponge to wash my dishes with! It's durable and does its job! Doesn't leave any residue and scraps the tough to get food perfectly
Marissa V.
las vegas, nv
I buy these sponges in bulk because I use them for everything! From cleaning the bathroom, to washing dishes, they are durable, and work great.
Nicole D.
Grass Valley, CA
Lobe these sponges. They scrub anything off the dishes. Just soak and scrub. Cleans sinks and showers well too. Spray them down and scrub away.
Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like this sponge it's great for washing dishes cleaning up the stove it really does take heavy duty I always buy this brand it works great .
Katherine H.
Metamora, MI
I love these for the bottom of my pans. The only thing is they get pretty gunky fast. I think I'll stick with the regular Scotch-Brite sponges.
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
The only sponge that we use. Lasts for 2-3 months most. It is strong and does not lose its form easily. Readily available in any grocery store.
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love these sponges! They are affordable and durable. These are the only sponges I use, they can be used to clean so many areas of the house.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?