BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
Has so many used, I have one for doing the dishes, one for cleaning the floor and one for cleaning the skins and stove. They work wonderfully and last for a few uses.
Dawn M.
Easy-to-hold, all-purpose cleaning pad scours without scratching. ... Cleaning Pad, Dobie. ... I Love them for washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom and other cleaning jobs.
Amery C.
West Seneca, NY
Scott Brite is the best brand out there. Tried cheaper brands and don't last nearly as long as this brand. Keeps dishes nice and clean without stratching them up. Will only use this brand now from past experiences.
Love this product! I always buy this item when shopping for this product. I have tried others and they do not compare to this product. They clean, are heavy duty, and don't smell to fast. I can get down and scrub!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
These have been around forever! These work great for tougher jobs! They do loose their scrubbing power after several uses or if you use it for a really tough job!
Anja F.
Loveland, OH
Great heavy duty sponge for my stubborn dishes. I don't have to use much force when scrubbing my pans especially. Makes it easy and quick a and they rinse odd well
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
Scotch Brite sponge is the only sponge that I use in my house. They can stand up to my children doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom or what ever else I need to yes them for they are always a staple in my house.
Jean S.
Eugene, OR
This is a great basic sponge. The rough side does a great job at scrubbing off grim and the sponge holds soup pretty well. It only gets a lower rating because it's very basic. I use these the majority of the time.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I like my non stick pans but my kids kill them if I dont have my scotch-brite scour pads. They save my pots and pans but also save my boys from me when they use metal to scrape the pots and pans.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this literally my entire life, I personally feel it's the best sponge for dishes. It's affordable and I recommend it. The yellow side washes the dishes while the green scrub finishes the dirty work.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?