BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
My mother uses these sponges and i must say they last a pretty long time very durable. I would definitely use these sponges again
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Best spong to clean in the kitchen! I use it on my tough jobs, the oven, stove top, range hood, inside my dishwasher, and sink
Tiffany C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love how effortless these sponges make scrubbing dishes. I always have these in my cabinet. They are a must in my household.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best. Scrub up all the dishes real nice. Get all the gunk off. And they are super cheep. We get them at Walmart.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Like the heavy duty sponges, only downfall is they tend to stink after awhile, I normally buy the 6 pack.. These have no scent.
Maria S.
Wilmington , CA
These are the only ones I buy. They are long lasting and helps clean any type of food that is stuck to your pan while cooking.
Alexis L.
Love the price, and the results of how clean my dishes are after each wash. I however do change my dish scrubs every two weeks.
Kara K.
Westville, IN
I'm a deep cleaner and nothing beats scotch Brits scrubs. I use one to clean my showers and it works great in the bathroom also
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Love these sponges. Tough and gentle in one. Also quick drying. I just don't like the smell when I take it out of the package.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
Its very good for the burnt food and greasy pots and the stove top. I use it with ajax soap and its gone very effective sponge.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?