Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Kiyhanna J.
Louisville, Ky
Awesome for heavy duty messes, doesn't scratch up surfaces . did get slimy fast, after about three uses it was over but cleans great when brand new
Lauren S.
Trenton, NJ
These are really good sponges. They get my dishes clean and are great at getting all the stick on stuff off of my pots and pans. Very durable too.
Amber M.
Use this in my kitchen. It's tough enough to get spills cleaned up. Also use it on my dishes and it does great getting them clean! Only ones I use
Heather B.
Rome, GA
This sponge cleans my entire kitchen and really attacks food stuck on pots and pans. Super easy to clean the sponge out so it doesn't feel germy.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I buy these continuously everytime i need sponges, they dont wear down easily and last quite a while. A reccomended sponge and not too expensive
Renee A.
Everett, WA
These sponges work great at cleaning up dried on food on pots and pans without scratching them. Not much elbow grease needed for the job either!
estrella s.
These sponges are very heavy duty! they are pretty great to scrub the pots, however i prefer to not touch food and use a scrubbing brush instead.
Jen H.
Ida
Have been using this as long as I remember. I pretty much only use for stuck on stuff so they last a long time. Good price and they get job done
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA
These sponge are very good and it does its job. I would recommend them to anyone. I've veen using it for years and i never had a problem at all.
Angela F.
Vallejo, CA
The only sponge I ever buy. Super absorbent and durable. They hold up to the toughest scrubbing. Best value for you dollar in the way of sponges
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?