BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Tatiana L.
Washington, DC
I use it to clean the bathtub and watch the dishes and it works well. It last a lot, I change it every month or a month and a half.
Amy V.
Akron, OH
The only sponge we use. It works great on all surfaces. I like the 2 sides of it. Makes it easy to clean and mess that we may have.
Lisa R.
These have been a staple product for us because they are strong against stubborn food, but it they don't scratch our pots and pans.
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
I like these a lot. My only complaint is that they get stinky. I usually will microwave them for about 30 seconds in between uses.
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
To be honest, this is the only sponge I've ever purchased. There's something to be said for reliability, and this sponge delivers.
Ariel M.
This dish sponge is pretty durable and the scrubber at the back really helps get rid of tough grease. I'd say it does the job well.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
My mother uses these sponges and i must say they last a pretty long time very durable. I would definitely use these sponges again
Jasmine T.
I've never really strayed from this sponge since I was at home. My mom had it so I've always used it. It's not expensive either.
SANDRA M.
Raleigh, NC
I would highly recommend this product

It is the best sponge for multi purpose cleaning

It lasts a long time

The best i have tried
Erika H.
Generic just doesn't cut it in my home of 6 people. These scrub hard and last awhile. Not spending so much money in the long run.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?