BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Lisa R.
These have been a staple product for us because they are strong against stubborn food, but it they don't scratch our pots and pans.
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
I like these a lot. My only complaint is that they get stinky. I usually will microwave them for about 30 seconds in between uses.
Tatiana L.
Washington, DC
I use it to clean the bathtub and watch the dishes and it works well. It last a lot, I change it every month or a month and a half.
Amy V.
Akron, OH
The only sponge we use. It works great on all surfaces. I like the 2 sides of it. Makes it easy to clean and mess that we may have.
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
To be honest, this is the only sponge I've ever purchased. There's something to be said for reliability, and this sponge delivers.
Ariel M.
This dish sponge is pretty durable and the scrubber at the back really helps get rid of tough grease. I'd say it does the job well.
Kemberly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing. Especially with the pan that are very dirty of oil. It cleans very nice. The green side it almost as if it Brillo
Alyssia B.
Raleigh, NC
Ive been using these sponges for years! They get the job done & your dishes are left sparkly & clean. You csnt go wrong with these!
Julie Z.
Works well. Doesn't scratch my dishes. Gets off the crud and leaves my dishes sparkling. Buy them anywhere. I get mine at Costco.
janette H.
Wahiawa, HI
Love these because they don't scratch my pans or anything that I wash with it. And I can put it in the dishwasher to get it clean
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?