BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Kalyn w.
I get these sponges at Target and Always have these sponges on handy when I am washing dishes!! They get the job done!! And last awhile
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
These are amazing! Always picking up the toughest stains and so easy to get to those "hard to reach" places because it's very flexible!
Chrysta H.
It's a sponge! It cleans, and it can hold up to my deep cleaning well. I only replace this every week, a week and a half if I'm lucky!
crystal a.
Live up to their name.  very durable and works great.  Doesn't rip easy.  sponge last a pretty good amount of time
Amabelle P.
Perfect sponges for scrubbing pots and pans with grimy food stuck on. I love going in with this before going in with a fluffy sponge
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've used this brand of sponge for as long as I've done dishes! Not sure why I never go for Another- this one is just tried and true
Vianey N.
Last long love the way it have both sides one ruff n one soft cant ask for more this is an amzing sponge I have aleays had in my home
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA
My go to sponges I use them for everything and they do last for a long time. And they do clean grease and stuff that hard to come off
Cynthia C.
Heavy duty and lasts a long time. I don't have to worry about the sponge falling apart or being too flimsy to do the heavies of jobs.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! This sponge standup better than all sponge on the market. The scrub pad on sponge is great! Cleans really well.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?