BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Julie T.
Gill, MA
This sponge works great. It cleans everything I tackle without scratching the surface ambit doesn't break apart like most other sponges.
Gao M.
My family's all time favorite sponges. They aren't really picky when it comes to sponges but this would always be the first one the grab
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
It gets all the dried on food off with no problems I really like this sponge it doesn't fall apart easily like other sponges I've tried.
Cintia d.
Santa Cruz
I always get the heavy duty sponges because I was a lot of dished and they are good for the price last me a fair amount of time as well.
Jennifer r.
Best sponges out there for your money. Be careful on stainless steel though. You will scratch ithat if you use the green scrubbies side.
Allie G.
Chalfont, PA
A staple in my household! I can’t imagine washing dishes without these sponges! They last such a long time and are super cost effective!
Nancy D.
I use these everyday. They really get the job done and they are very effective and long lasting. I am very satisfied with these sponges.
Desirae S.
I Use scotch Brite for my dishes for years and I love it because it makes washing the dishes and scrubbing them easy. Plus it lasts long
Kristie T.
Cleans out the tough stains that end up on pots or pans after cooking. I can count on these sponges to do the work and clean out the mess
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Best product, I use this from washing dishes to house cleaning. It definitely gets the job done. I highly recommend for every day uses.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?