BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Always the Go to got dishes and quick clean up!
Oldie but still a goodie!
been using this over over 10y ears for as long as I can remember.
jskc n.
we use these sponges for dishes, cleaning, etc. it has a nice rough side to really scrub and a softer side to no to scratch delicate items.
Jen S.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
They are heavy duty enough to deal with any dish or plate no matter how dirty it is and the scrubber helps take off any hard to remove food
Caycee C.
San Augustine, TX
Works well, holds up to use, cleaning in the dishwasher, and being zapped in the microwave. Does fray up a bit after excessive use though.
Jazmin H.
To me i feel all sponges work as well as any other. I just choose this brand because its the only one i see at Walmart. Works really great.
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
Makes my cleaning easier and overall more efficient. I always keep the sponges in my house! Makes scrubbing way easier! There is no scent!
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I think it's a bit expensive but it does help remove tough, baked on foods. The scrubbing side does last a little longer than other brands.
Diana N.
This is a everyday product I use to clean my dishes. It definitely gets the job done and it helps get the hard leftover food off my dishes
Taimar L.
North Brunswick, NJ
This gets all the hard particles left over out of my pots. It's amazing and I love using it. I recommend this to all my family and friends.
Amber V.
Newton, IA
These are by far the best sponges. While they are a bit pricey they are worth every penny. Even the kids prefer these on their dish night.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?