Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany R.
These are okay, they get most of the job done. These don't last long in my household at all. The scrubbing side is a little dull. You can't scrub things out that are though. For everyday basic cleaning use, these are great.
Ally R.
Wauwatosa
It’s a sponge it works on anything, would use scotch over any of the cheaper brands because these do not fall apart after a few uses like some of the other ones so def a good price for what you get.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This is my go to product for cleaning anything. I have multiple cats and dogs and all of them can be messy and with this I put very little effort to get everything clean. Plus its awesome with metal pots and pans
holly s.
avondale
I think this sponge is much better for scrubbing the bathroom where it is very firm and it is easy to get the bathroom tub and counters clean I would not recommend it for dishes it is just too firm
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
I love the double sides for when food is stuck on a plate, or if I need to wipe the counter real quick I have the softer side. I actually think I like the purple ones better because they seem to last longer.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
These sponges are small yet mighty! They do the job and they do it well. I use them for dishes, floors, walls, counters and just about everywhere. Very affordable and I always have them in my cabinet.
Ouida F.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great sponge. I have a dishwasher so I rarely wash dishes in the sink. Sometimes, you have to. This sponge is the closest thing to a brillo pad without using a Brillo pad! It’s great!
Jackie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
With my palmolive dish soap and this sponge it is heaven to wash my dishes. I use the green hard side to remove hard stains and then the yellow side to wash the rest. I always buy this sponge!
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To be an honest review, I can’t in good conscience tell you I’ve sponged shopped and tried a ton of different brands, my mom uses these and never strayed. I use them now and feel no reason to brand hop
Elizabeth S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponges for cleaning both my surfaces and dishes! They’re cheap, effective, and don’t scratch my things. I wish the scrub part was a little more durable but other than that these are absolutely great!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?