Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
I love using these pads for particularly tough spots on my dishes, pots, and pans. These sponges are perfect for scrubbing my pans without scratching them.
Jessica M.
Greenwood, CA
This is the only sponge I will ever use to clean dishes, counters, bathrooms, etc. For the kitchen sponge, I cut it in half so it fits easier in my hands.
Awilda C.
Best brite scrub I've purchased. Works great with pots, it also lasts which is really good, very easy to clean and it also has nice scent. Very effective.
Sol S.
Great sponges . I really loved them . They are my favorite when I wash my dishes .. they last for a good while so u don't have to be replacing them quickly
Tricia S.
Detroit, MI
These are my altime favorite sponges they help me get my job done no matter where i am in my house indoor out door. It gets it done with no harsh scrubbing
Debbie S.
North Babylon, NY
I stock up on these sponges when on sale. They work great to scrub our dishes, counter, stovetop. Wherever we need some scrubbing powers these are great.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I use the classic. This is what my mom used when she would was her pans and pots full of stuck on food. It works really well and leaves my dishes clean!
Christina H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these scrubbing sponges on everything. From cleaning dishes, to the walls, and even toilets. They have a nice abrasive side for stubborn spots too.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This sponge works great Tibet off that stubborn food that is stuck to your dishes. Sometimes u need a strong sponge to help scrape it off and this is it
Jennifer S.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE this product. I have been using
it for literally 20 years and have never been disappointed. I think everyone should own at least 1 of these sponges
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?