BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Terica A.
Florence, SC
These sponges are really affordable and and give a great clean. Do NOT leave them in the sink. The bright neon color with stain white dishes.
Aniss T.
Flushing, NY
I love these sponges always buy them because it doesn't die off like the other ones. If u are like me who cooks everyday you know the struggle
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
I like these sponges for heavy duty things. They scrub really well, although I don't like using sponges often because they can be unsanitary
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
My got to scrubby since i started washing my own dishes lol. It gets the job done and lasts a good while. I repurchase this time after time.
Heather J.
Good old sponge. Works well the rough side remives food thats stuck. It holds soap so i dont have to use as much abd gives a good clean
jskc n.
we use these sponges for dishes, cleaning, etc. it has a nice rough side to really scrub and a softer side to no to scratch delicate items.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly its the only sponge brand we will ever buy. we have buying them since day one. they work better than other sponges and last longer
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
Makes my cleaning easier and overall more efficient. I always keep the sponges in my house! Makes scrubbing way easier! There is no scent!
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like these because they are cheap and disposable. I think that they are very effective at first, but they definitely don't last forever.
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Always the Go to got dishes and quick clean up!
Oldie but still a goodie!
been using this over over 10y ears for as long as I can remember.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?